23: Bonnie's here

A/N

Hey guys nearly at 300 reads reads and it's sooo cool how we came so far in just roughly 2 months! But we can do better tell people about this book! And I have a very big announcement... Guys, Mysterious Encounters is coming to an end... But don't worry! I have another great book coming for you guys and I think you're definitely going to like it and it's called My Bittersweet Love. Stay tuned and hope you love my plot twists! Oh! And don't forget to comment!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Stefan POV

I miss Damon. I hate admit it but I do. And that's why I'm going to look for him. He's my brother and he would do the same for me. It's a good thing that I know which country he's in. I know this because the day Elena found out that he was gone she tortured Tyler into telling her where he was. The only thing he would spill was England.

Bonnie POV

Collage semester had finished so I could now go and keep my doppelgänger safe. I grab my suitcase and go to the Mystic falls airport and I see Stefan there for some reason.

"What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing"

The nerve!

I glare at him, "Don't try avoiding the question"

He sighs knowing I won't leave him without an answer,"I'm going to England to look for Damon"

I nodded,and told him I was going to England on holiday. I can't tell him the real reason. I don't want him caught up in all this.

After we finally landed I see Tyler and Damon waiting for me I don't know why but I'm actually happy to see Damon. I greet them with a hug and we go to Damon's new house.

Wow so he's been here all interior designer while we've been struggling to keep Elena in control. My natural feeling of annoyance for him returned. He saw my expression.

"I know you love me"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Where's my distant cousin?"

"Right through here, oh and by the way she's my girlfriend" he smirked smugly.

"Good for you"

She was really pretty but looked really nervous I was probably intimidating her by eyeing her up like that so I gave her warm smile and introduced myself.

She looked a bit more relaxed,"Hi I'm Ariana"

"As you know you're the Bennet doppelgänger so I think you should stay at home or here because it's dangerous for you to be alone"

"Okay it was really great to see you"

"Yeah"

"I have to go now my mum will be wondering where I am"

She hugged me and Tyler and kissed Damon before she left. As soon as I heard the door lock I turned to Ty and Damon.

"We need a plan to keep her safe"