4:My neighbour

A\N

Hey guys remember our 50 read challenge and comment you're opinions!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon POV

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

I wake with a start when I heard that blood curdling scream.
I run out of the house as fast as I can.
I look around me and I hear groaning from my neighbours house.Cautiously I walked over to their driveway and I see that girl that was with Ariana at the airport with blood pouring out of her neck and in her eyes I can tell she never expected something like that to happen.
I call an ambulance and while I'm waiting I'm trying to see if I could do anything to stop the blood pouring out and as I lean closer I see two holes in the side of her neck.

Oh. My. Gosh.

The ambulance finally arrive and take her into the ambulance.I go with them because I needed to see if she was going to be okay.

....

I'm in the waiting room and the doctor comes to me with a grim face.Am I going to hear what I think I'm going to hear?

"She didn't make it"

Damn

"We tried to keep her alive as long as we could but I'm thinking the neck wasn't the only injury made. An ontopsy will be ready by next week."

I nodded just then I got a phone call from the police station telling me to come there ASAP.

"Ian there you are.You've obviously seen the murder that took place next door to you.And since you were the one who saw her first I'm giving the investigation to."

"I promise I will bring the killer to justice."