25: Kidnapped again

A/N

Hey guys! We reached our goal! I'm going to raise the now though because we reach our 20 reads goals really quickly. So now I'm going to update every 30 reads. Lets see if we can reach the 30 reads goals just as quickly now! Remember to comment and vote! Also hit that follow button because i will follow back! Oh also i know Bonnie is the anchor and stuff in TVD in the Silas stuff but lets just pretend she still has her magic because Bonnie is just useless without magic! Comment what season you're on as well! I would love to know!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Elena POV

We start the plan today by just grabbing Ariana and starting the transformations. The Aquarius coven plan on keeping her alive, imprisoned and using her blood forever. But i plan on the exact opposite. I plan on killing her...

Zaina POV

We found the Bennet dopplegnäger's house using a locator spell. We were now putting the plan in action and it was extremely clever. The Bennet witches would have never expected us to capture the dopplegänger in her own house. Me and four other people were standing outside the house doing a cloaking spell on us, Jude and Elena. Jude went inside and Elena was here to protect us because she was a vampire.

Ariana POV

I felt a horrible pain in my head. I fell to the floor screaming. No one was at home to help me. I felt someone haul me over their shoulder but i couldn't see anyone and the pain still didn't go away...

Damon POV

I heard Bonnie scream in the hallway, me and Tyler run to her side. She was clutching her head in despair. She managed to say two words.

"Ariana.....trouble"

Then a deep cut appeared on her arm, blood started dripping out of it...

Ariana POV

I was locked up in a dungeon with my hands chained to wall with what seemed like vampire proof metal as i couldn't break it. A man walks into the cell and cuts me deeply in my arm. I grimace in pain. He collects my blood in a goblet.

"Don't worry Jude won't kill you"

His head snapped to the side and he fell to the floor revealing a smug Elena behind him.

"But i will..."