27: Ripper

A\N

Hey guys I'm publishing this chapter now because I couldn't put up a chapter when we reached 330 reads. Hope you are enjoying and comment, vote and follow me!

______________________________________________________________________

Stefan POV

I'm at a bar waiting for my drink to come but my phone rings. I check who it is and its Caroline. She's probably freaking out because I came here without telling her. I go outside to take the call.

Jude POV

Stefan Salvatore... Damon Salvatore's brother. Damon will pay for what he did to me. I still don't know why I couldn't foresee that happening. My visions are always hazy but I can't let anyone know or else I won't be the leader anymore. Stefan's drink arrives and I pour some human blood in it without anyone noticing. Thankfully the drink didn't go red. I did this because I know that Stefan was the ripper of Monterey.What witch doesn't?

Stefan POV

I come back and take a sip of the drink that I ordered and it tastes different. It tastes better. It tastes like blood...
I know I should stop drinking it and just throw it away but I can't. I need more and I won't be able to stop. I just wanted to drain every drop of blood from every single person in the room...

I go outside and it's dark. I see a man walking down an alleyway so using my vampire speed I stand in front of him. Feeling startled he stepped back. I don't even think of the consequences I just drink his blood until his head falls off... I stuck the head onto the body and find my next victim...

Damon POV

Ariana, Bonnie, Tyler and I are all talking about what happened. The doorbell rings. Me and Tyler go to answer it and Ari and Bonnie follow us to see who it is. Surprisingly it's Elena...

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"What do you want?"

"To make a deal"

She was being extremely suspicious. I doubt we can trust her.

"I will help you keep Ariana safe if you help me get the cure for my bite."

She'll do anything for the cure. We can trust her.

"Fine, but I'm still not letting you in"

She rolled her eyes and ran off.

"Why does she need a cure?" Ariana asks

"Werewolf bites kill vampires," I tell her

And then I get a call from the police station. Which reminds me, I need a cover story for the murder that happened next door...