21:Bennet

A/N

Yes guys we are nearly at 300 views lets get there by Friday! Keep reading and dont forget to vote and comment!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Tyler POV

I'm sitting across Damon and I'm scared about how he's going to react he can be really unpredictable.

"What?"he asks

"Do know who Emily Bennet is?"

"Yes she was Katherine's maid."

"Well her husband had an affair with someone else and their daughter had magic."

"So? He doesn't have magic does he?"

"She gave half her magic to him and when she found out about the affair she was planning to kill the daughter and when her husband found out about it he gave an immortality drink to her. And because he has half of her Bennet witch magic..."

Damon stared at me in awe,"Ariana is the Bennet doppelgänger..."

Ariana looked very confused about the situation but there no time to explain all of it to her. We need to act fast.

"There one more thing, you know how the Petrova Doppelganger blood lets vamperism and werewolves merge...well Bennet doppelganger blood let witches and vamperism merge so since Ariana is Bennet doppelganger blood so she is the original witch, werewolf and vampire hybrid."

"But she's a vampire so they can use her blood anymore."

"The immortality spell was different to Ketzia's he tried to copy it but it went a bit wrong so the blood still works and people will come looking for it...