12:Nothing you could have done

A\N

Nearly at 200 reads guys hopefully we'll get there by next week! I also really don't know to write love scenes so comment any improvements!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariana POV

We sit in the car in silence. I just don't want to say anything but Ian breaks the silence.

"I'm really sorry about what happened" he said solemnly.

"Nothing you could've done anyway"

He doesn't say anything.After a while he speaks again.

"I should've never got you involved when I found you at he house."

"Don't aay that. I'm glad you did to be honest. You didn't treat me like I was weak."

He smiles sadly.I think he still thinks that it is his fault.

"Why do you call me Ian? I've told you about me but you don't call me by my real name."

"You wanted a fresh start didn't you?"

"You know me well." He smiles

When we reach I see my mum running outside. She looked so worried.

"When you go to you mom look her in the eye and tell her you were at a friends house, you called her last night and told her you were going to sleep over."

I nodded.I love how much he cares for me. He looks at me with his starry eyes. He's so beautiful in the dark...
I kiss him right on the lips. What am I doing? What if he doesn't like me back? But he does. He kisses me back. I smile at him.

"I should go now."

He smiled and nodded.
I get out of the car and walk up to my mum, I looked her in the eye and tell her what Ian told me to tell her.

She smiles and says, "Did you have a nice time?"

"Yeah but I'm really tired now so I'm going to go to bed." I turn around and wave to Ian as he drives away. I go to my room smiling to myself. My first kiss with Ian and my first time compelling someone. Sadly it had to be my mother.

There is still one thing I can't get out of my mind though... Even though I already had some blood from Ian's wrist in the building.
I'm still really  thirsty...