13:Murderer

A\N

Hey guys hope your enjoying the story! Let's see if we can reach 200 reads by next week!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariana POV
11 : 55 PM

I'm lying in bed trying to get some sleep but I can't. I'm really thirsty. I go outside and I see some guy smoking near a lamp post.

Just a little bit. I can just compel him to forget right?

I walk up to him and look into his eyes.

"Don't move and don't scream."

I push his head to his head to the side and sink my fangs into his skin. It tasted disgustingly good for some reason. I need more... After a few minutes he falls to the ground.

What the hell ?

I kneel next to him. I shake his body, wake up! No. Nonono wake up you can't be dead!

Shit!

Hastily I grab my phone and call Ian.

"Ian y-you need to come quick. I-i-i think I killed someone!" I burst into tears. What have I done! I can't believe I killed someone! Now I was crying hysterically. I couldn't stop. I'm a monster!

Damon POV

As soon as I got Ariana's phone call I went straight to her house. I see her crouching next a dead man with a pool of blood surrounding his head. She had tears streaming down her face and blood dripping from her lips.

I help her up. She sobs loudly.

"Shhh, someone will hear us, don't worry we'll fix this." I tell her soothingly.

"But how! Don't you get it? Ian, I killed an innocent person!!" She cries.

"First we need to get rid of this body though."

I lift the body into my car boot and I bury it somewhere in nearby woods. I go back to Ariana's house and I see her scrubbing the pavement vigorously.

"Ariana stop"

She looks at me with madness in her eyes and continues to scrub the pavement.

"Ariana you won't be able to get rid of the bloodstains by scrubbing the pavement."

She starts crying again. It's going to be a lot more harder to get her to stop crying. Now that she's a vampire her emotions have hightened.
I rub her back trying to get her to calm down.

"I promise no one will know what it actually is."

Slowly she stops crying.I tell her to go inside.

"Thanks for helping me."

"No problem"

She kissed me on my cheek and went inside. I need to teach her how to control herself fast.