Chapter 7: ♫ What is love ♫

Pink glitter, long fabrics, smooth textures. Yep you guessed it. Micha brought me prom shopping. I have never worn so many dresses in my life before! It's unbelievable!! The first one I tried was a dark long red dress, with thin straps. It had a red flower on the waist line and a silver glittery line pattern leading towards it. It was too long if I wore that to prom the whole dance floor would be in red. Yes it was that long! Another one was a navy short short dress. It was too tiny I honestly felt exposed. However for Micha she knew what type of dress she wanted, she tried several and kept the ones that she really liked. Surprisingly she managed to get down to 10 dresses now she needed to choose which one. On the other hand I honestly couldn't choose even one dress I liked. She was rushing around the shop trying to match jewellery with the dresses. Who knew prom shopping was so stressful? Quietly I stepped out of the shop to get some fresh air.

It felt nice feeling the warm breeze hit my face. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath, preparing myself for the intense prom shop once again.
"[Y/n]?" Hearing someone call my name, I slowly opened my eyes and faced the owner of the voice. It was none other than Jonghyun. Great.
"What are you doing here?" He questioned with that gorgeous smile.

"Ah erm hey Jonghyun... You know shopping..." The conversation seemed awkward because well I haven't spoken to him in weeks... No months.

"What you shopping?! Please I'm dreaming aren't I? No seriously why are you here?" He genuinely seemed shocked that I was out shopping.

"No no I'm serious. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm out prom shopping." Shuffling my feet awkwardly.

"Haha, prom shopping? I never thought I'd see the day... Why you acting awkward?" Jonghyun asked.

"Whaaat? I'm not acting awkward... Hehe"

"Yeah definitely not awkward..."

"Sorry it's not that... It's just erm I don't know what to say... I mean we haven't... "

"Haven't spoken in months? Well that's cos we haven't really seen each other. And you haven't texted me in ages!"

"Are you kidding me?! We see each other everyday, well I see you everyday... And I have texted you... You haven't replied and it would be awkward if I texted you and you were with Siran... So I stopped texting you..."

"Ohh, have you? I'm sorry. I guess I have been too busy with Siran haha" Jonghyun checked his phone whilst smiling. I took a quick glance and I saw his lock screen. A lovely picture of the girl herself - Siran.

"Well it was nice - - -"

"Oh! Do you want grab lunch together? I haven't eaten and I'm on my own" he gave me those puppy eyes that always made me want to say yes to.

"I - I can't. I'm here with Micha. She's still inside frantically trying to choose a dress and I still need to find one dress I like. Sorry" apologising to Jonghyun I walked back into the store, leaving him standing outside alone. I still have those butterflies. Urgh! Why can't these feelings just die off? Crying inside, I walked back to Micha who surprisingly ended choosing what dress she wanted and well ended up choosing her whole outfit. It looked gorgeous. She even decided her hairstyle as well. (Here's the outfit - https://www.pinterest.com/priyamvadaseewo/prom-inspired-micha-outfit/).

"Wow Micha that's gorgeous! Minho will die when he sees you in it!!" I slightly nudged Micha.

"awee! Do you really think so?" She squealed so loud that I swear Canada heard her.

"100% and also there goes my left ear" laughing lightly i jokingly covered my ear to emphasise my point.

"You know. We still have to find you your outfit" she said as she put all the bags in a corner.