Prologue

Chanel's POV✿

I sat on my bed, moving the bracelets on my wrist, up and down my arm. I pushed my light brown hair behind my ear, as I heard a knock on my door.

"Morning," my mom said as she walked into my room opening up the blinds.

"Morning," I sighed. I stood up from my bed and grabbed my phone. I threw on some black jeans, a white crop top, and a red flannel around my waist.

"What's up with you?" my mom said looking at me as she took a seat on my mini couch.

"Nothing just a little tired still," I relplied.

"Well breakfast is downstairs, wake your brother up before you come down," she said as she walked out the door.

I sighed as I put on my white vans and grabbed my bag. I brushed my hair out and walked out of my room. I walked into my twin brother, Ryans, room. "Wake up buttface," I said while hitting him in the face.

He groaned and rolled over. I went to the bathroom and filled up a cup of water. I went back into Ryans room and dumped the water on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL CHANEL??" he yelled as he jumped up. I ran out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen. Boy I'm hungry.

I walked into the kitchen to see my parents at the table, eating. I took a seat and joined them.

"Where's Ryan?" my dad asked.

"Uh just waking up," I said while stuffing waffles into my face. I heard footsteps walking into the room and suddenly felt arms around my head, putting me into headlock.

"So you pouring water on people?" I heard Ryan say as he messed up my hair. He walked around the table and kissed mom good morning. He really was an exact replica of me.

We had the same wavy, brown colored hair. Our sea green eyes couldn't be told apart, and our tall skinny figures were about the same, he was just a little muscular.

I thought of myself as a momma's girl. He thought of himself as a daddy's boy. My mom's name is Nicole and my dad's name is Blake. I remember asking how they met and boy did I get a story.

Something about them being roommates in college, and how they hated each other but then they started loving each other, and how my dad saved my mom from this crazy ex of hers, and how my mom got hit by a car and my dad waited weeks in the hospital for her to wake up, and how my great grandma was in the hospital so my dad took my mom to see her and that's when he met my great grandma, and my Aunt got married to my dad's best friend, and my dads other best friend ended up being gay, and so on.

Wow that was a lot of ands. But yeah, they had a crazy life. They obviously got married and had me and my idiot brother. That was 17 years ago. Now this, this is my story.

__________________________
✿✿✿
hope you guys enjoyed! I decided to make my own sequel of roommates because I loved it so much.
I'm dedicating it to Kimmy Hers since her story is the reason for my idea.
Checkout my Roommates Epilogue Contest story!
That's Chanel ^

Like, Comment, and Vote!💓
-teenlovelife✿