Chapter 2.

✤Ryan's POV✤

I walked into Eastview with Chanel and we were immediately surrounded. I guess everyone referred to us as "The Twins". We were pretty well-known at this school.

"What up man," my best friend Jay said as he came up to me and gave me a handshake.

"Nothing, but I do know that I'm gonna have to be late to class today. I don't feel one bit like going," I mumbled.

"Guess I'm gonna be late too then," Jay shrugged. "Where's your sister man? Haven't seen her fine self all summer," Jay said while licking his lips. I punched him in the arm.

"Bro, I'm right here. Don't talk about my sister like that in front of me," I said pretending to gag. We started walking towards the rest of my friends.
I said what's up and gave them all a handshake.

"RYANNN!!!" I heard a high pitched voice yell. "Baby I missed you soo much!" It was my girlfriend, Courtney.

"Bro I think she got even more annoying from last year. You didn't talk to her all summer did you?" Jay asked quietly. I shook my head and before I knew it, Courtney was in front of me throwing her arms around my neck. She gave me a sloppy kiss which I did not return. I pushed her back. She stumbled a little and cocked her head like she was the most confused thing on the planet.

"Baby what's wrong? Didn't you miss me?" she asked looking a little hurt. Her long blond hair was loose around her face. Her face was piled with a whole bunch of makeup, and her lip gloss was messed up from kissing me. I gave her an odd look and just shook my head. I might as well be honest now.

"Look Courtney, this isn't working out. And that makeup isn't working out for you either," I said as I frowned in her face and shrugged. As I walked away from her I heard my friends laughing. I turned around to see her still standing there with her mouth wide open in complete shock. Everyone knows what she uses her mouth for, so I'm just done playing her games. I heard footsteps coming up behind me and turned to see it was Jay.

"Bro you just dumped Courtney Wills," Jay said in shock. I shrugged.

"She was a bitch to my sister anyways," I said. I kept walking and decided to just go to class. "I'm actually just gonna go to class man." Jay nodded and walked the opposite way.

"See you at lunch man," he said while he walked.

I stepped into class and walked towards my seat. I felt something tap my shoulder and I looked up to see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her lips were a beautiful pink color, her eyes were hazel, and her hair was brown with lighter highlights. She must've been new because I had never seen her in my past years at Eastview. Her light voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Um.. excuse me, do you have a pencil I can borrow? I must've forgotten mine," she said shyly. I nodded my head and grabbed a pencil from my bag, handing it to her.

"I'm Ryan," I said smiling at her. "Are you new here?"

"I'm Alyssa," she smiled back. "Yeah me and my brother, Sean, just moved here from Las Vegas."

"Oh I'll be happy to show you around, is your brother a senior too?" I asked.

"Yeah actually, we're twins," she giggled. "Fraternal though. We don't look exactly alike."

"Really? I actually have a twin sister too. We're identical," I said smiling at her. Wow she is gorgeous. "I'll introduce you to my sister and her friends, and you introduce your brother to me. I'll introduce him to my friends."

"That'd be so amazing. Thank you so much," she said with a grateful smile.

"No problem," I smiled back.
This is gonna be a great school year.

✤✤✤

So I'm trying to write as many as I can. Hope you guys are enjoying them. Ryan and Chanel are about to be going on double dates I see. :))
That's Alyssa^

Follow, Like, Vote and Comment!💓
-teenlovelife✤