Chapter 6.

✾Ryan's POV✾

I ran my fingers threw my hair as I paced around the room, still pissed off over the whole Nick situation. He was stupid to think he could touch my sister like that. I wanted to scream my lungs out.

"Ryan a friend of yours is here to see you!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I groaned. I walked down the stairs towards the front door. I saw Alyssa standing there with my mom as they talked and laughed. She must've been a charmer if she got my mom to like her. I chuckled to myself and walked towards them. Alyssa looked up and noticed me as she smiled.

"Hey," she said smiling as she pulled me into a hug. "How you been holding up?" I felt my mood lift as I heard her voice. Everything seemed better just by looking at her, and we just met. I hugged her back and it hurt to let go.

"I've been fine," I lied with tension in my voice. I realized my mom had left so we went upstairs to my room. I sat down on my bed, and put my head down as I ran my fingers through my hair. I felt her sit beside me as she rubbed my back. "How could he do this?"' I said to her.

"He was stupid to touch her and you did the right thing, that's all that matters now," she said while hugging me. I sighed as I hugged her back.

❀❀❀

*2 months later*

❀Chanel's POV❀

It's been two whole months since everything that happened. I don't feel as traumatized over it but it hurts to think about it. Alyssa and I have gotten a lot closer. So have me and Sean.

I was laying in bed as I heard someone come in my room. I turned to look but before I could see who it was, I felt something jump on top of me. Wow they were heavy. I heard a familiar laugh and chuckled to myself as I pushed him off. It was Sean.

"Hey big booty," he said as he got up and wiped his jeans. "How was your day?" he said as he gave me that dazzling smile of his. I smiled and blushed.

"It's been good, how about you?" I said as I pecked him on the cheek. Maybe we were a little more than close. The truth was, he asked me to be his girlfriend 3 weeks ago. I said yes because my feelings for him had developed more and more. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from bed.

"Come on babe, we're going somewhere special," he said with a smirk as he kissed my lips. I kissed back and smiled to myself. I was about to walk out when I realized all I was wearing was some light gray sweats and a white crop top.

"Wait, I'm not ready," I whined as he pulled me towards the door. He looked at me and chuckled.

"You look beautiful as always. You don't need to look fancy for where we're going," he said as he turned around and continued to pull me out the door. I groaned and pulled my hand away from his, crossing my arms. He turner around and looked at me questioningly.

"I swear, you act like your 3 sometimes," he said as he tried to grab my hand. I bolted up the stairs before he could pull me outside again. I ran to my room and stripped my clothes off, trying to find something else to wear. I stood there with only a bra and underwear on, when I heard my door open.

"Bad timing?" Sean said with a gulp. I giggled and walked over to him, pulling him in for a kiss.

"You think?"

❀❀❀

❀Ryan's POV❀

Today's the day. Today's the day I'm asking Alyssa to be my girlfriend. There's something about her that makes me want her more and more everyday. I wish I would've done it sooner, but now is the perfect time.

I knocked on her door as I waited on her front porch. Her mom opened the door and greeted me with a hug.

"So today's the day huh?" she said as she grinned widely at me. Yeah, I might've asked her parents permission first, just so nothing could intervene with me having her as mine. I smiled back.

"Yes, today's the day. I've never been so excited," I said anxiously. I've never been this excited about asking a girl out but the idea of having Alyssa.. that looked perfect in my mind. My thoughts we're interrupted by the sound of someone shuffling to the door and the smell of a familiar perfume. I looked up to see Alyssa and my mouth dropped.

She was wearing a white dress that went a little higher then her knees, and white flats. Her hair was out and flowing as usual, and she was wearing mascara that made her eyes look even more beautiful then they already were.

"You're looking handsome," I heard her say as I looked down at my all white suit. I smiled and bit my lip as I looked at her.

"You're looking quite beautiful yourself," I said as I grinned at her. "Shall we go my queen?" I asked her as I extended my arm towards her.

"We shall, my king," she said as she grabbed my hand. I led her to my car and opened the passenger door for her. She smiled and curtsied as she  stepped in. I got in on the other side and made my way to the beach. 

❀❀❀

When we finally got to the beach, I got out of the car and went to open Alyssa's side.  When she got out of the car, she smiled really wide at me.

"What?" I asked as she still smiled like crazy. She looked at me and looked at the beach and looked back at me. Oh yeah, I forgot she's in love with beaches. That's exactly why I'm doing it here. Before I knew it, she had her arms around me.

"I haven't been to the beach in forever! Thank you for bringing me here. Oh my goodness," she said happily. I chuckled to myself and grabbed her hand, leading her to a little spot of mine. I had a small table and there were two candles in the middle of the table. It was surrounded by rose petals and the sound of the ocean waves made it calm. I looked at Alyssa to see her hands covering her mouth. You've done it again Ryan. You've done it again.

"It's beautiful Ryan," she said as she interlocked our hands and walked towards the table. On the table was a pizza box and boy did she look really happy to see that. We sat down and talked as we ate. When we finished I was ready to ask her.

"Alyssa, I've been meaning to ask you something for a while now," I said as I stood up from my seat and grabbed her hands. She nodded, waiting for me to continue. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"No," she said as she got up. I stood there in shock. I felt my heart drop as she began walking. I turned to follow her, when I realized she was behind me. "I was kidding my king," she whispered as she smiled widely at me and kissed my lips softly, "I would love to be your girlfriend, I thought you'd never ask." I wanted to scream but instead I picked her up and spun her around as I embraced her for another kiss.

"You're finally mine," I said looking in her eyes. She smiled that beautiful smile.

"I'm yours."

❀❀❀
Wow they smile A LOT.
But I'm so sorry guys. It's been forever since be updated but I've been really busy. I'll try to update faster but these past two months have been crazy. Thank you so much for all the motivation! It honestly really helps. Hope you guys enjoyed!
-teenlovelife❀

Like, Comment, Vote, Follow!❀