Chapter 3.

✤Chanel's POV✤

"So did you just move here?" I asked the new kid, Sean, as we sat in class.

"Uh yeah actually I did. Me and my sister moved here from Las Vegas," he said while filling out some paper.

"Hm that's nice. You should introduce me to your sister, I'll introduce you to my brother," I said slowly, trying my best to make conversation. He stopped writing and looked up at me.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" he asked with a straight face. "People like you, don't need to treat me any different from how you treat people below you." I was shocked.

"What do you mean people like me??"
I asked, clearly very irritated. "People like me just try to help newer people like you because that's the way I am!" I huffed.

"Wait I didn't mean-" he tried to say,
just as the bell rang. I walked straight out of class in annoyance, cutting him off.

✤✤✤

✤Ryan's POV✤

There was just something about this girl that I couldn't understand. Whatever it was made me want her even more.

"Alright and here is the cafeteria," I said while smiling at Alyssa. After two more classes, I had decided to give her a tour. "Let's eat because I am HUNGRY."

"Okay, " she giggled at the way I said that. She followed me towards one of the lines. I decided I wanted Chick-fila. Don't ask, my school was weird and rich like that. Alyssa wanted the same, so we got our food and took a seat at my table from the past 3 years at Eastview.

"What up man," I heard Jay say as he came up behind me with a couple more of my friends. I said what's up and introduced all of them to Alyssa.

"She's a hottie," my friend Chris said while winking at Alyssa. She looked down and blushed. I gave Chris an annoyed look.

"WHAT UP PEOPLEEE!" I heard none other, then my sister yell. Everyone turned to look her way. She was surrounded by her best friends and a couple more girls. I looked to see my friends gaping at her in awe, basically drooling. Gross.

"Hey Chanel!" mostly everyone at the table yelled. I just continued eating but then I noticed the look of irritation on my sisters face as she sat beside me.

"What's up with you?" I said referring to her obvious annoyance.

"It's just this stupid new kid that I TRIED to be nice to, but he had the nerve to have a rude comment towards me. Like just no. The worst part was that he was amazingly hot," she pouted.

"Awh poor LITTLE sister," I said pretending to care.

"By 30 seconds man. 30 SECONDS," she remarked.

"Uh remember your little; "you're 30 seconds older so you have to drive me around!" scam?" I asked referring to this morning.

"Don't be such a baby all the time," she laughed. "You never fail to make my day better family," she said while squishing my cheeks in. "Who's this?" she asked as she looked up noticing Alyssa.

"Oh this is Alyssa," I said smiling at her. Gosh I smile at her too much. Probably thinks I'm crazy. "Her and her twin brother, Sean, just moved here." I turned to look at my sister to see her mouth wide open. "Close your mouth that's unattractive," I said frowning at my sister.

"Uh it's nice to meet you," she sort of smiled at Alyssa. "Ryan, her brother is Sean?" she asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked confused on why she would care.

"That's the amazingly hot rude new guy that just so happens to be in my class." she said looking annoyed. I chuckled.

"Alyssa, I think my sister has met your "amazingly hot rude brother that just so happens to be in her class," I said starting to crack up as I quoted my sister. I immediately regretted it when I felt something hit my chest hard.

"NO..ONE...TOLD...YOU...TO...TELL...HER....THAT!" Chanel yelled at me as she punched me in between every word.

"DANG! Why you gotta hit so hard Ms. Hefty hands, goodness," I said while rubbing up and down my arm. I looked up to see Alyssa laughing so hard, there were tears streaming down her face.

"You guys are hilarious," she said as she wiped her eyes. "Speaking of my brother, he's right there," she said as she stood up and waved her arm so he would see her. I looked at Chanel to see her mouth wide open. Sean approached us and sat next to his sister. "Everyone, this is my brother Sean," Alyssa said smiling wide. All the girls gasped in awe, and the guys gave Sean a handshake. Chanel sat there with her arms crossed. The start of a beautiful friendship, now isn't it?

✤✤✤
hope you enjoyed!
That's Sean ^
-teenlovelife✤