Chapter 4.

✤Chanel's POV✤

As soon as Sean started walking towards the table, my heart was in my throat again. Alyssa seemed sweet but her brother was rude. My brother and his friends were introducing themselves when Sean looked at me. Gosh those eyes..

"Hey I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean it like you were a bad person, I just figured you felt sorry for me," he said giving me a hopeful smile. "Can I make it up to you by taking you to dinner or something?" he asked while he smiled at me. He was really flirting with me. Crap I forgot about Nick.

"That'd be great," I said while biting my lip. I told him to meet me after school as I got up from the table and made my way towards the hallway. I was gonna break up with Nick right now. As I was walking I felt myself being pulled into some closet. Someone pushed me against the wall and began kissing my neck.

"Damn I missed you so fucking much baby," I recognized Nicks voice. He ran his hands across my body and yanked my shirt off. He sucked on my neck and began moving down to my chest.

"Nick get off of me!" I screamed. I tried to push him off but he held onto me and unclipped my bra. He began groping me as he undid my jeans. There were tears streaming down my face at this point.

"I saw you flirting with that new guy babe, you need punishment," he said as he chuckled. I grabbed his face and threw it against the wall. While he was regaining himself, I quickly threw my shirt on. I kneed him in his balls and ran out of the closet. I ran towards the cafeteria to find my brother.

"CHANEL!??" What the hell happened to you?" I turned around to see my brother. I collapsed on the floor and began crying. He ran towards me and hugged me.

"Nick...he...he," I stammered.

"What the hell did that bastard do to you??" he asked angrily.

"He...he...tried to...rape me...in the janitors closet," I broke out as I burst into tears. I realized Jay was with my brother trying to focus on what was going on.

"HE DID WHAT?" my brother yelled. "Jay watch her, call the guys and tell them to meet me by the janitors closet, NOW!" he yelled. He began running down the hall and I tried to scream out but I was in shock as Jay held me. This can't be happening.

✤✤✤

✤Ryan's POV✤

I heard footsteps and I saw some of the guys jogging towards me. I wanted to scream. I was going to fucking kill him for doing this to my sister. I told the guys what happened and they were ready to fight with me. As I approached the closet, I saw Nick making out with some random girl.  I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him against a locker repeatedly.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I yelled in his face. "DON'T EVER FUCKING TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN!" I yelled as I threw him to the ground. All of the guys joined in on punching him. As they continued I stood up looking at the girl he was making out with. It was Courtney. What a slut. I kicked him one more time as I heard the principal and security run in. Everything was a blur as they carried us away from him. No one messes with my sister.

✤✤✤

That was intense. Hope you guys enjoyed! I'm trying to update as much as I can. What do you think of the characters I chose? Let me know!
Guys I switched Alyssa and Jasmine's characters around so go back and look at Alyssa's new character.
That's Jasmine^

Follow, Like, Vote, and Comment!💓
-teenlovelife✤