Chapter 1

✤Chanel's POV✤

"You're driving," I said to Ryan as I tossed him the keys. He groaned.

"Why do I always have to drive?" he mumbled.

"Because you're 30 seconds older than me, and therefore you must drive me places," I smirked. I opened the passenger side door of the white challenger and stepped in. "Any day now, don't wanna be late to school buttface."

He rolled his eyes as he got into the drivers seat. He started the car and we were on our way to Eastview High.

✤✤✤

I stepped out of the car, and adjusted my bag on my shoulder. I walked towards the entrance of my school, with Ryan by my side. We stepped in, and were immediately surrounded by a bunch of our friends.

"CHANEL!" I heard two familiar voices yell. I turned around too see who it was, and of course it was my best friends, Jasmine and Jordan.

They are amazingly gorgeous. Probably some of the prettiest girls in school. Jasmine has long, dark brown hair and these dark blue eyes that could kill. Jordan has this light, curly brown hair with dark green eyes. I would say we're like the three musketeers.

"Hey guys," I smiled as they walked towards me. I embraced them both in a hug.

"How was your summer?" Jasmine asked.

"It was cool, I guess," I said.

"Did you and Nick....you know," Jordan asked smirking. Nick is my boyfriend. The guy everyone supposedly wants. The head of the basketball team, your typical stereotype. I wanted him at one point too, but I'm not so sure about us anymore.

"No, actually I haven't really spoken to him that much this summer," I mumbled. They didn't know about the way I was feeling about him. The only person who did was my brother.

As I was talking to my girls, I felt arms around me, as someone kissed down my neck. "Hey baby, miss me?" I heard a deep voice I recognized too well. I turned around in his arms and put my hands up against his chest.

"Of course," I fake smiled as I pecked his lips and got out of his arms. He looked at me oddly and shrugged. "Well I need to go, I don't want to be late."

Okay see you later girl," Jordan said. She obviously sensed that something was wrong by all the tension. I walked into my first class and took a seat.

As class started, I patiently waited for it to end. I thought about breaking up with Nick and determining if I should tell the girls or not. My thoughts were interrupted by someone opening the door.

"Is this Ms. Harrison's class?" I heard a deep voice say. I looked up to see the most gorgeous boy ever. He had dark brown hair, with this amazing jawline that could put a girl into tears, and his chocolate eyes made you wanna melt.

"Yes, you must be Sean, take a seat right over there," my teacher said as she pointed at the empty seat next to me. My heart was in my throat. This is going to be a great school year.

✤✤✤

Hey guys sorry it's kind of short. I kinda just wanna introduce everyone first and then we'll go from there. Hope you liked it!
That's Ryan^

Follow, Like, Vote, and Comment!💓
-teenlovellife✤