Boredom

Alexia p.o.v.
"You can sit with me and my friends if you like?" He asks hopefully. I can tell he fancies me. Most guys do. I usually just shrug them off though. I have more important things I need to deal with. But I had to give in this time, I didn't have many friends at school. It's not that I can't make them, I just haven't really needed any. This year is my sixth year. I know it will be different. I want to impress my mum. Then she'll treat me differently. I hope.

"Fine, I guess. You're a sixth year, right?"

"Yes. I'm guessing you are as well?"

I nod and follow him onto the train. We sit down in a compartment with three boys and one girl. I recognized the girl as Pansy. She was super obnoxious. She tries to talk to me all the time, but I just ignore her. All she talks about is boys, of which I could care less. This Malfoy kid isn't bad though. I think I might actually like him.

"Hello Alexia!" Pansy grins.

"Pansy." I try be as vague as I can.

"Zabini move over, now." Malfoy tells  to a handsome boy with black hair and dark skin.

He grumbles and slides towards the window. I sit down next to him and Malfoy plops down next to me. As he slides the door shut I feel a piece of fabric rub against my arm. I grab my arm but nothing appears to be there. Draco seems to sense it too because he looks around the compartment slightly confused.

Draco goes on about he's been given some task by Voldemort. It holds my interest completely. Apparently his father is a Death Eater like my parents. I think of telling him this but then be realize he probably already knows because of my mother. After awhile of Draco boasting I get slightly bored, and begin fiddling with my wand.