Wait, what?

Alexia p.o.v.
I can't believe this. I ditched the guy I truly love and am now dating my cousin. Why are things so complicated?!

"Alexia, tonight's the night." Draco tells me as we sit on chairs in the Slytherin common room.

"For what, may I ask?" I say a sly smile on my face.

"Oh grow up." He says smirking. "I meant to kill Dumbledore, idiot."

My expression turns serious. "Oh." I say with a frown.

"Have you alerted your mum to come through the vanishing cabinet yet?"

"Yes." We'd been spending all our free time fixing this stupid cabinet so we could bring my mum and some other death eaters to Hogwarts. It seemed like a waste of time, but Draco said it was of utmost importance.

***
"You coming?" Draco asks reaching for my outstretched hand. He takes it and pulls me up the stairs. We were waiting behind the door to the tower for Dumbledore.

"He's here. I hear him." Draco mutters his wand held out in front of him. "Get out your wand Alexia."

I reach into my robe pocket and draw my wand out. Slowly Draco opens the door and we both see Dumbledore smiling at us. Wait, smiling? What?

"We've come to kill you." Draco says nervously pointing his wand at Dumbledore.

"You are too merciful to kill me Draco."

"Do not doubt me Dumbledore. I will stop at nothing." Draco says. He may sound brave, but he was trembling and clutching my hand tightly. Suddenly the door flings open and Snape, mum, two death eaters, and Greyback come out.

Snape points his wand at a pleading Dumbledore but he has no mercy. "Aveda Kedavra!" He shouts and Dumbledore tumbles off the tower. I gasp and reach for Draco's hand.

I look around. Where was Draco anyway? Then I spot him by the door. "Let's get out of here." I whisper. He nods but before I can't head towards the door I feel a terrible pain in my left forearm. I gaze upon my shining Dark Mark and sob, not wanting to see Voldemort again. Looking into the midnight sky I see the Dark Mark emblazoned in an emerald green.

I run towards the door but see Draco lying unconscious on the floor. What happened to him. I kneel down to see if he's alright but soon I hear "Stupefy!" And everything goes black.