Date Gone Wrong

Alexia p.o.v.
Wearing light blue jeans, a gray hoodie and my Slytherin scarf, I head outside into the crisp winter air. Well, it wasn't really winter quite yet, but it certainly felt like it, I thought pulling my jacket tighter around me.

"Hello, Alexia!" I turn around smiling at the friendly voice at once.

"Hey, Harry. Where are we heading first?" I ask.

"I was thinking-"

"ALEXIA BELLA LESTRANGE!" I would recognize that voice anywhere. It was my mother's.

***

Harry turns around startled at the sudden shouting and jumps back when he catches a glimpse of her.

"Mum?! Why are you here?" I shout angrily. She was ruining my first date with Harry.

"Someone wishes to meet you, Alexia." She scowls at Harry, who was grasping my hand tightly. I instantly let go, not wanting to get in any argument with her.

"And who exactly is this someone?" I ask curiously eyeing her dark eyes and long curly black hair.

"You'll find out soon enough." She smirks grabbing my hand and apparating on the spot. I groan at the familiar feeling of being compressed into a tight tube.

We soon arrive at our destination. I gasp as I see the rather large mansion. Or in other words, Malfoy Manor. I'd been here before, but I was much younger. Quite frankly, I don't remember it very well.