Harry

Alexia p.o.v.
"Leave. Now." I mutter. Harry was here. Why was he even bothering? He knew I was over him. He knew I was done. So what gives???

"I'm not leaving till you let me tell you something."

"I don't want to hear it. In fact I'm going to ditch this place right now." I attempt to stand up but my arm moaned in pain and I fall back down ever so gracefully. Not.

Harry rushes over to help me lay back down and as much as I want to shove him away, it took too much energy, and besides I was kinda missing an arm.

Sitting down on my bed he runs his finger through his hair, nervously. "Look, Malfoy and me never really got along..."

"Yeah I've noticed." Why is that? They've always been fighting, and it always bugged me. They were my best guy friends. Why couldn't they get along for my life? Well I see why now that Harry went all crazy on Draco, but there's gotta be more to it.

"It's just, well... A while ago Malfoy asked me to you know be friends...."

"And?"

"I said no."

"What the bloody hell Harry why would you say no?!"

"He just... Didn't seem right."

"Judge much?"

Harry chuckled and I sat there lost in thought. I guess it makes sense. Draco is a bit of a prat more or less.

Silence quickly takes over and it becomes quite awkward. Harry fixes his spectacles and coughs trying to ease the silence.

You know if Harry keeps being all cute, I might forgive him...

"Thanks."

"What?" Did I just say that out loud? Dang I've got to stop doing that!!

"Yeah."

Harry kisses my cheek and stands up.

"If you change your mind you know where to find me." He says with a grin and winks.

Thanks for the awesome people who followed me, that is greatly appreciated! So don't forget to
Rate

Comment

Add to library

And be awesome! :)