Haha

Okay so I saw this post and it was perfect for the Draco/Harry scene coming up in my story. I'm not really sure if I'm allowed to use it, so if I'm not, let me know and I'll take it down. Anyway creds to whoever the author is.

Harry p.o.v.
Okay, I know it's Malfoy we're talking about, but I can't help feeling a little bad. I really shouldn't have... erm attacked him like that. And I guess if he means so much to Lexi, then he can't be all bad. So, I've decided. I'm going to try to make up with him. For Lexi.

Walking down the hall I see Malfoy heading to the Slytherin dungeons, with his head held high just like his father. I groan, this is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

"Hey Malfoy." I shout and he turns to look at me and then quickly shoots a glare.

"What do you want Potter?"

"Listen Malfoy, I'd really like to say sorry. I don't think you're a bad person. You never really wanted to do any of those things. I think you just got put on with the wrong sort and I just want to start over." I offer my hand hoping he'll take it.

He tilts his head to the side and says, "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks."

I just stare at him not sure what to say. He looks back at me and scratches his head. I fix my glasses and nod.

Then I start laughing. Like, real laughing. The kind that almost never happens. Then Malfoy joins in and we are both hysterical.

"Am I still dreaming?" Alexia walks by incredibly confused.

"Lexi!" We both run over and tackle her in a bear hug.

"Ack! Can't breathe..."

Sorry we both get off her and stand around awkwardly, but it doesn't last long. Pretty soon we're laughing wildly again. It just felt so good to laugh when everything seemed so down and depressing that we didn't want to stop.

"Alexia." I say her name.

"Yup?"

"I uh... really like you."

"Bad timing Harry, now Draco's going to beat you up and the moment is gonna get all messy."

Surprisingly Malfoy wasn't mad. Well that wasn't entirely true. He was, but like Alexia said, he didn't want to ruin the moment for Alexia's sake.

"So, my arm healed."

"That's great Lexi!" I grin, but my smile fades as I see the Dark Mark still on her arm. She shouldn't have to go through all this.