Chat with my aunt

Draco p.o.v.
"Don't think this is just some game. This is a way of life. And in order to stay alive, you will do as he tells you." my aunt Bellatrix tells me as we leave the meeting sitting down on a couch with silk pillows.

Alexia was with my father. I hoped she was alright. I'd taken a liking to my cousin. Not in a romantic way or anything, but she was like a little sister and I wanted to make sure she was okay. I know my dad is pretty tough and I was frightened to think what he was saying to her...

"Are you listening Draco? Look at me when I'm speaking to you, you bloody idiot!" She yelled at me.

"Don't talk to me this way or my father will hear about this." I spit back.

"Oh and I'm so afraid of your father." She cackled. I rolled my eyes. So this is where Alexia gets her sarcasm. "Anyway, as I was saying, you have a mission. A "special task" as you may call it. You and Alexia must kill Dumbledore. And soon. I think you know the consequences." She says smirking evilly.

That really rubbed me the wrong way. "Would you even care if something happened to her? If he just killed her? I bet you would be bloody happy to have her off your hands. You're wrong though. She's a good person. She doesn't want this. She just wants recognition and your approval." I shouted angrily.

Bellatrix was seething with rage. "I only care for the Dark Lord. He is what matters. Pure blood will always triumph over Muggle filth! You should be proud of your heritage Draco! And as for Alexia, if she dies she will not die at the hands of the Dark Lord. She will die fighting to protect him." She says exiting the room. Her long black hair billowing out behind her.