Short chapter

Alexia p.o.v.
As the year continued I stopped seeing Harry. He said he had some "important task" he had to deal with. I asked if I could help him, but of course he wouldn't let me. "Too dangerous." He'd told me. I sighed. I'm a lot stronger than he thinks. So I was left with Draco. At least now he was happier.

We'd been summoned as Death Eaters to Voldemort multiple times and the meetings always sucked. My mum watched every move I made and I tried as best as I could to impress her, but it seemed it was never enough.

Before I knew it the battle of Hogwarts was to take place. Voldemort had alerted us to be ready prior to the attack, and I had to say I was pretty nervous. I wasn't sure if I was ready to kill my classmates. It just didn't seem right.

Draco p.o.v.
"Lexi, get down!" I shout at Alexia right as a curse flies inches above her head. She slides out of the way just in time and narrowly misses it.

"I knew that Draco. I saw it myself." She muttered annoyed.

"As much as you want to believe you can take care of yourself, you can't. That's where I come in." I tell her.

She punches me in the gut and I moan loudly. "Prat." She mutters under her breath.

"Come now Lexi, let's see what Potter is up to." I whisper quietly as we both watch the boy head into the Room of Requirement.

We walk into the room with Crabbe and Goyle tailing behind us.

Then everything happens quicker than lightning. Crabbe casts a spell unleashing flames into the room. We almost die and sadly Crabbe doesn't make it. Potter saves us. Ew, did I really just say that?

Okay so I'm thinking maybe two or three chapters left? Something like that. Anyway thanks for reading this far! Alexia loves you! :)