Skills

So this now officially commences the final book. Enjoy!!!

Draco p.o.v.
"Lexi? Mate?" I stand up looking around for my cousin. I was in what seemed to be a bedroom. A bed with black sheets lay in the middle with a black wooden table. A dresser stood off to the side, clothes peeking out. Where was I? This definitely wasn't Hogwarts.

Suddenly I hear a banging coming from a nearby closet. Quickly heading over, I open the door and Alexia falls on top of me still about to pry open the door.

"Lexi! Why are you in the closet?" I asked excited to find I wasn't alone.

"I'm not quite sure. I just woke up in here." She mumbles blowing a wisp of hair off her pale face.

"Do you know where we are? It kind of reminds me of Malfoy Manor."

"Don't be stupid Draco, we're in my bedroom, at LeStrange Manor. It's been in my father's family for a while."

"I see." I mutter looking around. She had a wide variety of Witch Weekly magazines. One of which was opened to a page reading "Which wizard is your perfect match?:How to make the right choice between two guys" Noticing my gaze Alexia quickly slams the magazine shut and her face flushes red.

Alexia p.o.v.
After a minute of awkward silence we hear the door quickly open and I grab Draco's hand. Wait, what?

I gasp. It was my mother.

***
"Alexia."

"Mum."

"The Dark Lord requests your presence." She says looking me up and down. I was wearing a pair of faded jeans and an old Slytherin hoodie.

"Alright." I mutter quickly fixing my long hair up into a braid.

Draco and I follow my mother into the dining room of the manor where all the Death Eaters were sitting around, eagerly awaiting the Dark Lords command.

I sit down next to my mother and Aunt Narcissa. Draco sits beside his father. I look around the table and immediately wish I hadn't. All the male Death Eaters look hungrily at me and it makes me feel sick. I edge closer to my mum. I'm starting to wish I didn't dis Harry...

"Loyal Bellatrix, I see you've brought them here yet again?" Voldemort hisses.

"Yes my lord." Mum says grinning at the rest of the table. It takes everything in me not to groan.

"Very well. You have done your task well enough Draco and Alexia. Now I have yet another test to prove your worth."

Oh god. This doesn't sound good.

"First Alexia, we will test your abilities against the Imperius curse." The Dark Lord says drawing out his wand. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. I'm going to die.

"Imperio!" My mind completely clears and all I can think of is that I need to kill something. Kill someone. No, I don't want to do this. This isn't me, I mustn't...

Why is everyone staring at me?? Oh god, even Voldy is staring at me. Mum smirks in triumph. Wait was she proud of me?! "Quite talented indeed. Never met anyone who could resist the Imperius curse before." Voldemort says thinking out loud.

"Crucio!"
I should have expected it before, but it was still incredibly shocking. The pain spreading all over, death must be better than this. It would at least put an end to my suffering. Just let me die... The last thing I thought before I passed out.