00 | Summary

The Remembered: Summary

Another year, another death.

That's what Cassidy Gilbert always says. She never looks forward to another year of her immortal life. She's searched for numerous ways to end it, but those ways never work.

Now, although that may sound terrible, it wouldn't be the worst thing for her. She finally found love. She finally had someone other than family or friends, that loved her. That was, until Damon Salvatore sliced his head clean off right in front of her.

Before his head was detached from his body, Malachai Parker used to say, "Liking yourself is the most important thing. And I like me."

Cassidy continues to live by his saying. She happens to like herself. She's satisfied with her looks and personality. She doesn't want anything.

Except revenge.

Damon Salvatore was the one person that Cassidy trusted the most. She would always tell him if she was feeling down, or if she wanted to leave town. But Damon destroyed Cassidy's trust when he killed her first love.

Now all Cassidy thinks about when she sees Damon, is stabbing him in the chest with a wooden stake. And lucky for her, the new people in town aren't exactly perfect angels either.

Lillian Salvatore, mother of Damon and Stefan Salvatore, has built a family of her own. Although they aren't biologically related, Lily deeply cares for the members of her 'family'. They are known as the Heretics: a close group of magic siphoners who also happen to be vampires.

With Damon on Cassidy's bad side, and Lily's crew moving into town, Mystic Falls just got a whole lot scarier.

This is the short description/summary of my upcoming Season 7 Vampire Diaries sequel, The Remembered. You don't really have to read the first book to understand this one, especially if you've seen the show. Although this is an Enzo story, there will be references to Kai.

The story will be published soon, since I only have a few more chapters left to write!

{The Vampire Diaries • Season 7}

-© ashleylon 2016