Chapter 1*

Edited chapters have a * in the beginning.

*

Meredith Point of View

    I threw multiple punches at the punching bag imagining it was him. The one who damaged my life, turning it 180.

    I threw a hard punch with the adrenaline rush I was receiving. I heard footsteps above me, but I didn't care. I just kept punching, and punching the bag.

    I lifted my leg and threw a roundhouse kick at the punching bag, making it go flying back. I smirked and did a forward kick causing the bag to fling backwards again.

   No one dared stopping me. I threw a right hook causing the bag to move back, just adding a little more force with it still moving from my kicks I made to it.

  "Hey! What are you doing?" I heard a rough voice shout at me, sounding far away. I ignored whoever shouted, and punched the bag even harder than before. My hands were starting to hurt, but it was nothing compared to the pain in my heart. Blood dropped seamlessly from the wraps that were doing a terrible job at protecting my hand. The blood stains covered the bag but I wasn't stopping.

   Someone grabbed my shoulder. In an instant, I grabbed the hand that was grabbing my shoulder and bent it at an odd angle- but not too much making sure I didn't break it. The guy gasped in pain, but I didn't care.

   "What was that?" I growled squeezing his wrist making him wince.

   "N-nothing," he stuttered, shaking.

    I released his wrist pushing him back with some force.

   "That's what I thought," I hissed feeling blood pulsing through me as I prepared for another round of adrenaline.

   The guy turned and ran. I looked after him for a moment then returned to punching, putting the pain I felt from my heart into the punching bag.

~.~

   I grabbed my clothes from my gym bag and headed to the showers. I got stared at by some people but I just flared, making them divert their judging eyes away from me.

   I removed my clothes and hopped in the shower. I grabbed the soap, slowly rubbing my knuckles that had cuts on them.

   It stung. Really bad. I didn't care, just kept rubbing the knuckles to clean them of dry blood. I was done in the shower but couldn't find the energy to get out, so I stayed letting the water drip down my back.

   I finally gained the energy to get out of the shower wrapping my dark brown hair in a towel and slipping my clothes on.

   I walked out took my hair out, letting it cascade down my back. I didn't leave it down long before I put it up in a messy bun.

   I looked at the time and sighed.

   7:10 A.M.

   I stuffed my things in my bag and headed out, nodding at everyone I passed.

   I came to my house and paused for a second, leaning my head against the steering wheel trying to gain the confidence to go in and face my family.

   I got out and made my way to the door, hesitating before opening it and slipping in. I made my way to my room, dropping my stuff on the floor and grabbing my bag to head to school. I grabbed an apple and headed to school.

~.~

   I arrived at school and parked in my usual spot. As soon as I opened the door, I felt all eyes on me. I glared at everyone who I passed, warning them to not come near me.

   A few people who I caught staring at me widened their eyes and turned. I smirked in satisfaction and walked to my locker. Everyone moved out of my path, as I made my way to my locker.

   Someone ran into me as I took a step forward. I stumbled back and felt anger take over. I slammed the person against the locker behind us, not even bothering to see who it was.

   "Next time, watch where you're going or I will make you regret it," I hissed in the persons ear, before pulling away and seeing the girls' frightened face. I slammed her against the locker one more time before moving towards my locker.

   I spun my combination in to the lock, and grabbed my stuff before heading to history. I don't know why I do or what I do. I guess I can't risk anyone finding it out.

   I walked through the door to the noisy classroom, hearing it go silent.

   "What are you guys staring at? Haven't you ever seen a person come through the door?" I snapped, glaring at everyone who dared to look my way.

   They stared wide eyed back at me, then went back to conversing with each other. I sat down, dropping my books on my desk, creating a loud bang. Everyone heard but decided to avoid looking at me, scared at what might happen if they did. I smirked as the teacher walked in.

   "Alright class get out your history books and turn to page one-eighty-four!" Mr. West shouted, silencing the class. This class is going to be a long one.

~.~

    I made my way to lunch, hearing whispering as I walked by. I ignored the whispers and headed to the gym where I usually eat and practice.

   That's all my life consists of. Eating, sleeping, school, and practicing.

   I know it's not healthy, but it's the only way to make me happy. As I walked to the training room, I heard whispering about there being a new kid or some shit.

   I walked to the closest person and pressed them to their locker.

   "I heard something about a new kid. Explain," I demanded. The girl I had in my grasp looked scared out of her wits. She tried looking anywhere but at my scowling face.

   "T-there is a hot n-new boy in o-our grade," the girl stuttered, "T-that's who the n-new kid is."

   I nodded and released her walking away. The new kid better stay out of my way, if he doesn't then all hell will break loose. With that thought, I walked through the door, making sure that it slammed  behind me.

-

   I went to the training center again to get ready for my fight I was about to have in less then twenty-four hours.

   "Camden!" Steve called.

   I groaned and dragged my feet to the door. "Yes?!" I yelled back.

  Steve was my trainer. The guy who took me in and made me feel like I wasn't alone when no one else would.

   "The fight is at midnight, be here at eleven sharp!" he answered.

   "Alright!" I looked at the things in front of me.

   Which should I do first? I thought, rolling over each thought. I decided to go with basic stuff like punching and kicking. With that, I started once again.

   When I got home to eat dinner, it was already seven. I froze for a minute, listening for any movement. I heard none so I continued on walking to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed the first thing my hands found, which was a piece of leftover pizza. Yum.

   I glanced at the clock again. Eight o'clock, three hours to go. I went up the stairs to my room and sat in the chair by my computer before scrolling through tumblr and twitter. Before I knew it, when I glanced at the clock again, it was time to head to the ring. Well here goes nothing.

~.~

I didn't really change much of this chapter but I am slowly rewriting this story :) I hope you all understand! My writing when I was 13 was just absolutely horrible and I'm sure I've improved a bit I hope so here ya go!