Chapter 5

Harry P.O.V

It was Friday. I've been at this school for five days now and I'm still not use to this school yet, though Louis and I have gotten closer. Walking through these halls alone, sometimes, made me feel small. I wasn't used to it, especially from getting more attention from girls then I'm used to.

Looking around for my home room, I ran into someone turning the corner. I looked down slightly and caught the girl before she could fall. I looked down to see who it was and my eyes widened at her. It was Meredith.

"I'm sorry, love," I said taking my hands away before she could slap them.

"Next time watch where you're going!" she snapped at me; I frowned at her.

"But-" Before I could finish, she had already turned and walked out. I frowned even more at her.

It was just as much her fault as it was mine... right? I thought confused.

I gathered my things and walked into my home room. I looked for a free spot and spotted one by a boy with blonde hair.

I made my way to the seat. I had seen him in this class before, but hadn't spoken to him. I set my things down on the desk with a thud and turned to the boy.

"Hi, I'm Harry," I said, smiling at the boy and I stuck my hand out. The boy grinned at me and grabbed my hand, giving it a firm shake.

"I'm Niall! It's nice to meet you," He said and grabbed a pencil and paper out. I did the same and looked back at him.

"Where are you from? Your accent seems different," I spoke, looking at him.

"Oh, I'm from Mullingar, Ireland," he said, flashing me a smile. I smiled back at him and turned my attention to the teacher, who had just walked in. I sighed and started taking notes.

As I walked out of the classroom, I ran into Louis who was heading to this classroom.

"Hey mate, class get any better?" he asked, smirking at me. He knew I absolutely hated world history.

I rolled my eyes and started walking. I heard someone yell my name. I turned my head trying to see who it was. I saw Niall pushing people trying to catch up with me.

"Hey, Niall," I said as he walked towards me and Louis.

"Hi, Harry, Louis," he said jogging towards us, "I was wondering if i could sit with you guys at lunch because you are really my only friend." he talked off.

I looked at Louis with my eyebrow raised. He nodded. Before I could say anything Louis did.

"Of course you can, Niall!" he bellowed as he hugged him. I laughed because Niall looked like he was about to shit a brick.

"It's okay, Niall, you get used to it," I assured him, amused as I patted his back once Louis had let go and ran to his class.

"What do you have next?" Niall asked after we made it through the mass of teens in the hallway.

"Um....art I think," he informed me. I smiled and looked at him.

"Me too," I said, heading towards art.

~.~

Once I got home from school, I walked down to the kitchen to get a small. I looked around at everything and sighed.

I really did miss my old home.

I then, shuddered at why we had moved. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a door slamming. I walked out of the kitchen to the living room and saw my sister on the couch fuming. I cautiously made my way to her.

"Hey, Gem, are you alright?" I asked. Her gaze snapped over to look at me. Once she saw it was me her stone hard glance softened.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just-" she was cut off by the ringing of her phone. She picked out up with an unhappy expression.

"What?" she snapped into the phone. She got up and walked out of the living room heading towards the stairs. I grabbed a light jacket and headed out the door.

I walked aimlessly around town thinking about everything. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw some kids from school behind me. They hadn't noticed me so I made a right and walked a path down to where an opening was before they could. I wasn't in the mood to talk to them. Picking up speed a bit I walked over quickly and sat down looking around. I jumped when I heard a voice come from behind me.

"What are you doing here?"

Unknown P.O.V

"What do you mean you haven't found her?" I snapped at the person on the other end.

"I'm sorry sir, we are trying the best we can to," he replied.

"I don't care if you're trying the best you can! Try harder!" I hissed into the phone.

"But sir-"

"No buts! Now, I better have something by tomorrow or you'll regret it!" I shouted, my jaw clenching.

"Yes sir," he gulped. I hung up and turned around looking at the unconscious girl in front of me.

"Don't worry sweetheart, your sister will be joining you soon," I chuckled.

"Now, let's see what we have so far," I said, turning back to the computer.

Meredith P.O.V

"No, I don't wanna fight tonight!" I snapped through the phone.

"Meredith, if you don't get your ass down here now or I will make you pay," Ty said angrily. I mumbled a few colourful words under my breath.

"What was that?" Ty asked.

"Fine, I'll be there, but don't think I'll be putting up with any of your bullshit," I snarled, getting more angrier by the minute.

"Of course, darling," Ty said, chuckling. I rolled my eyes, getting fed up with him.

"Don't call me 'darling'," I hissed at him. I heard a laugh on the other end. I scoffed, annoyed and angry at him.

"I can call you whatever I want, sweetheart," he said.

"No, you can't. You know I can beat the shit out of you any day so I suggest you start calling me by my name; then you won't have to worry about that," I growled, now steaming with anger. I hung up before he could say anything.

I got up and got dressed in my fighting outfit. I jogged down the stairs and grabbed an apple, swinging the door open and walked out.