Chapter 2*

Harry's Point of View

   I looked around the house and sighed.

   I just can't believe we had to move. All my friends -gone. Just like that.

   I shook my head and headed downstairs to eat breakfast then head to school. I poured a bowl of cereal and ate it within fifteen minutes.

   I grabbed my bag and car keys, "Mum, I'm heading to school!"

"Alright, have a good day Harry!" she hollered from her room. I opened the door and walked down the sidewalk to the place I now call my school.

~.~

   I entered the school and felt a lot of eyes on me. I kept my head down and headed towards the office. The lady looked at me and smiled, "Hi there! Can I help you?" she asked kindly.

   "Uh yeah, I'm new here," I stated looking around.

   "Okay. What's your name dear?" She asked looking at her screen.

   "Harry Styles," I replied. She nodded her head and her fingers flew across the keyboard as she typed something in. She handed me a piece of paper.

   "There you go, hon. Ask anyone if you need help finding any classes," she said smiling at me.

   I smiled slightly back and headed to find my locker. Once I found my locker, I put in my combination. I heard a noise from farther down the hallway. I looked over and saw a girl shoving another girl against the locker. I watched her say something and shove her before walking away.

   I looked around confused at what just happened. I tapped on the boy beside my shoulder.

   "What just happened?" I asked confused. He frowned for a second then smiled.

   "Well, that girl," he said, pointing to the shaken up girl.

   "...ran into Meredith Camden. When you get in her way, you won't live to see the light of day again," He whispered. I looked at him wide eyed.

   "You're kidding right?" I asked, not believing him.

   "You saw what just happened, right?" he looked at me.

   I nodded slowly, still not understanding,

   "Well, imagine that ten times as worse and then you'll want to avoid her." He stated. My mouth made an 'o' shape.

   "I'm Louis, by the way. You must be the new kid everyone's talking 'bout," he looked at me with a sparkle in his eye. I nodded.

   "I'm Harry Styles," I said walking with Louis.

   "What's your first class?" he asked looking over my shoulder.

   "Uh I think biology," I said looking up. He jumped up excited.

   "Yes! You're in my class first hour!" he shouted, grabbing me and pulling me in the direction of the classroom. I laughed at how energetic this kid was.

   When we got to the classroom, Louis walked in first with me following. I looked at the teacher and walked up to him.

   "Hello. You must be the new kid, Harry, right?" he asked looking up at me. I nodded slightly as he stood up.

   "Class settle down and take a seat!" he yelled. Everyone hurried to sit down, "Everyone, this is Harry Styles, he's new, so please show him some respect, would you?" he half said, half demanded, looking at everyone.

   "Yes Mr. Williams," they said in sync.

   "You can take the empty seat next to Mr. Tomlinson back there," He told me, pointing to Louis.

   I smiled and headed to sit next to him.

"Hey hey hey," Louis said as I approached. I laughed and sat down. This was gonna be a long day.

~.~

   I walked home and looked at my surroundings. Everything was so peaceful.

   I saw an ad on one of the windows outside the small shop about there being a boxing match tonight at 12:00 A.M. I've always loved watching boxing matches, and so I decided I was going to go. But first, homework.

   As soon as I got home, I heard my mom in the kitchen cooking supper.

  "Mum, I'm home!" I bellowed gently.

   "How was your day, Harry?" I heard my mum shout.

   "It was great! I made a friend!" I replied walking to the kitchen.

   "Really? What's his name? What does he look like? Is he nice?" My mum bombarded me with tons of questions.

   "Whoa whoa whoa, mum. One question at a time."

   I laughed, "Yes his name is Louis, he has brown hair and blue eyes, and yes he is nice, very energetic."

   "You should ask him over for dinner once, I would love to meet this kid," she said smiling. I heard the front door open and slam shut. Gemma walked in to the kitchen where we were.

   "Hey sis. How was it?" I asked her.

   "Long and boring," she said falling onto the couch. Gemma had already graduated and worked while going to the college near here.

   "That bad, huh?" I asked, amused.

   "Yes! People are so rude," she groaned, propping her feet up. I nodded.

   "Well I have homework that is calling my name," I joked walking up the stairs. I heard Gemma and my mum talking about her job and everything.

   As I entered my room, I threw my book bag on the floor and sat at my desk.

   'Well this should be fun.' I thought sarcastically as I pulled out my Algebra book.

~.~