Chapter 7

Harry P.O.V

I spun around and saw a boy with light brown hair and light brown eyes standing there.

"Um sorry, I was just...." I stammard awkwardly. The boy laughed at me and shook his head.

"It's alright I was just kidding," he said walking closer, "I'm Liam, by the way."

I shook his hand he had stuck out, and smiled at him.

"Harry," I said.

"So, what are doing out here?" he said. I shrugged and sat down on the ground.

"Just needed to get away," I explained. He nodded and sat down next to me.

My phone buzzed making me jump. Who would be texting me at this time? I opened the message and saw it was from Louis.

'Hey meet me at my house- Louis'

I texted back a quick 'okay' and stood up.

"Hey, sorry but I have to go. Do you want to come with me or are you fine?" I asked before I started to walk.

"Nah I'm alright," he answered. I nodded and headed to Louis'.

~.~

I walked up the drive way to his house. The door swung open and Louis came rushing out.

"C'mon! No time to explain, we need to hurry!" He exclaimed grabbing my arm and running. I yelped in surprise.

"Alright, alright! Sheesh Lou!" I said keeping up with his pace. He didn't answer, but kept on going.

We arrived at some alley. I peaked around the corner and saw a bunch of people crowded around. A pretty girl with long brown hair suddenly flew into Louis' arms.

"Louis! You have to stop her! I don't know what to do," the girl sobbed. Louis rubbed her back as I made way through the crowd. What was happening? Just what I need my nice Friday night ruined. I thought bitterly.

I got to the front and saw a girl with hair up in a high ponytail pounding the other girls face.

I reached down and grabbed the girls arm as she pulled back to punch again. No way, it couldn't be. The girl spun around fury in her eyes.

It was Meredith. I was shocked, frozen for a second before being brought back to reality by Meredith violently jerked her arm away.

I watched as she disappeared through the crowd. I saw the girl who ran up to Louis follow her, yelling at her. I walked over to Louis and glared at him.

"What was that?" I sputtered, still confused as to of what just happened.

"That's why I needed you," Louis said. I cocked my head to the side indicating I still didn't understand.

Louis heaved a loud sigh.

"What I mean is everyone else was to afraid to stop her," he explained, short and simple. After cutting to the point and letting it sink in.

"Oh, and this has something to do with me because?" I asked.

"You're the only other person I know who knows self-defense," he explained. I nodded and checked the time. 12:42. I swore under my breath and turned to Louis.

"Think you could give me a ride home? My mum's going to kill me," I said frantically. Louis chuckled and nodded.

"'Course,"

We hoped into his vehicle and drove me home. I have to say this night was a bit.....adventurous?

Meredith P.O.V