Poison

Poison by, willtwerk4tacos

Summary:

"She has the looks of an angel,
Something that made me so faithful,
But what was most strange,
Is how she turned me into something so deranged."

ALL RIGHT RESERVED (®)

Rate: 8/10

Review: This story fucked me up so much. Like I don't even know why I stopped reading it when I tried reading it the first time a few years ago. When I read this fanfic again, I literally couldn't stop. I was so addicted, I couldn't put it down. This story is about a high school girl named Hunter who went through an incident involving her and her best friend Regina, which causes her (Regina) to go missing, and she's trying to move forward from it. She then meets a new boy, Harry, who goes by Four, and she tries to stay away from him but there's something about him that keeps her from doing that. Like usual his character is a psychopath and throughout the story Hunter tries to study him and understand why he's the way he is, which obviously turns into something dangerous. The story is kind of confusing in the beginning and starts off slow but it really picks up once you keep reading on. Sadly, the author deleted the original version and is rewriting it but it's still amazing like it was the first time. If you would like to read the original version, another account cuddlingzjm posted it.