Malignant, Hideaway, & Devotion

Malignant by, happydays1d

Summary: They never told you that the monster under your bed could have a set of beautiful forest green eyes and an angelic smile.

-a story in which a girl is kidnapped by a vicious member of a gang that lives underground.

Rate: 9.5/10

Hideaway (BOOK 2)

Summary: {SEQUEL TO MALIGNANT}

/She was my addiction, and god I needed to get high/

-

"We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the cement.

"For us?" I begin until he grabs my hand and pulls me down the road.

"For you Amelia, they want you. But they can't have you."

"W-why?" I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Because what's mine, is mine."

Harry and Amelia's twisted loving relationship has been tested to many extents, but what happens when their choices have made them both the most wanted people by other men just as dangerous as Harry? Not to mention some shocking surprises along the way.

Rate: 10/10

Devotion (BOOK 3)

Summary: {SEQUEL TO MALIGNANT AND HIDEAWAY}

"Lay one fucking finger on my daughter and I'll have you gutted before the hours up."

/Harry and Amelia were ready to start the rest of their lives together, but what happens when the demons of his past hold them back/

Rate: 10/10

Review: A lot of my mutuals on Twitter have talked about how amazing this series is so I decided to give it a try. And let's just say this trilogy fucked me up BIG TIME (in a good way)! I have read fanfics where I would tear up and probably shed a tear but this one on the other hand had me full on sobbing, like I thought I would have to go to therapy after I finished reading because it really messed with my emotions and it wasn't good for my mental health. Just everything about this story was so amazing. Even the smut! There were so many plot twists and so much drama that it made me want to read more. I couldn't put my phone down because I always wanted to know what was going to happen. I was that addicted.

The series is about Harry being in a gang called Malignant and he's obviously badass and very cold hearted because of his fucked up past life. He kidnaps a girl named Amelia and holds her captive in his underground world and I guess you know what goes on from there (*cough* Stockholm Syndrome). But it's not the typical cliché love stories where he kidnapped her because he was "so in love with her" and "didn't want anyone else to have her". It's so much different and that's what made me love it even more. In the second and third books they're basically about keeping each other safe along with more drama, so be prepared for that.

If you love gangster, dark Harry then you will LOVE this series. Just a warning though; this story contains drug abuse and the relationship between Harry and Amelia is abusive and Harry's character has a mental illness which causes him to be violent. You'll notice a lot of character development and improvement once the series goes on but still the relationship is NOT healthy! I don't praise those types of relationships at all, I enjoyed the story without romanticizing Amelia and Harry's relationship. If you find that stuff triggering then I wouldn't read this series.

But anyways, this was probably one of my favorite fanfic series EVER and I totally  recommend it. Make sure to also check out another Harry fanfic the author wrote called Duplicity as well.