Always

Always by, styleslegend

Summary: A story of first true love between an unsuspecting, extroverted girl and an awkward, beautifully magnetic boy.

WARNING: Explicit sexuality.

All Rights Reserved to styleslegend, 2015 ©

Rate: 10/10

Review: Yes, another story by, styleslegend. I can't help myself because her fanfics are that amazing! When I started reading this, I immediately thought it was adorable and cute that I couldn't put it down. It's basically about a "nerdy" Harry and popular girl named Joey (Megan, the author, said it's short for Josephine) developing feelings for each other after they were assigned as partners for a class project. Before you ask, no this story wasn't like those typical stories where a nerd falls in love with a popular girl and changes for her to be cool. It was WAY different. Trust me.

There was some drama here and there in the story but it wasn't full of useless drama like in most fanfics. But other than that, if you adore fanfics with fluff and cupcake Harry then you have to read this one! Even though Megan wrote this book in 2013 it was not even close to being cliché or cheesy whatsoever and I loved that. No matter what Megan writes it always turns out perfectly.

When I finished this story I was literally in tears because I fell in love with Joey and Harry's relationship. Like they're literally GOALS! All of the couples in Megan's fanfics are goals. Just the way she writes and have the characters express their love for each other is breathtaking and it always makes me want to keep reading. I know I say this so many times but she deserves more recognition here on Wattpad because she's the best fanfic writer on here. I'm serious, she is.