Dust Bones

Dust Bones by, zeffervescent

Summary: Working for a world-leading mafia, Harry knows how to kill, how to hunt his victims, and how to avoid any company of any kind. He's used to a lonely, quiet, and harsh environment. He is the best at what he does. And everything he does becomes problematic when he's assigned to protect the boss's daughter from world-known killers.

Catalina tries to understand him, eventually failing because instead she falls for the man so willing to resist her.

Rate: 10/10

Review: A lot of my mutuals on Twitter were always talking about this fanfic so I decided to give this story a try just to see what the hype was all about and I also found it interesting to read. And I was right, it was. I fell in love with it. I just couldn't stop, I literally binge read this book. I was up all night or reading it before I would get ready for work, I was that addicted. There were also times where I would be on the verge of crying.

The smut was fucking amazing and I really learned to love Harry's character when I understood why he was always so dark, mysterious, and emotionless. I always loved gangster Harry fanfics but this one is probably one of the best ones I've read so far.

If you're a new reader, get ready for the major plot twist because you will be shocked. I swear, I was internally screaming and wanted to cry when I got to that part because I was not prepared for it. Also...stay out of the inline comments if you don't want any spoilers because SOME rereaders tend to reveal things.

Anyways, if you love dark, emotionless, gangster Harry then you'll love Dust Bones.