Three

We had all ended up sitting in the very small apartment of Louis Tomlinson.

It was sparsely decorated and the carpet reminded me of burnt hair, but it was nice. Homey.

Louis and Zayn sat in the floor, I had opted for sitting on the couch, sifting through a collection of dvd's arguing consistently about which film to choose.

"Harry can you help us out?" Louis turned around, holding up two worn down cases.

Surprised to hear my name, I didn't actually understand what he had asked, muttering an embarrassing, "u-uh, what?"

"Which movie," he giggled, holding the cases closer to me.

"The uh," I was at a loss of words. "I'm afraid I haven't seen either film," I frowned, silently cursing my extensive vocabulary for not supplying me with proper words.

Louis gasped childishly, grasping onto Zayn for support. "H-He hasn't seen-" he ridiculously curled into Zayn's lap, "why would he do this?"

I stood from where I had previously been sat, "Is he okay?" I reached out to see if he needed help.

Louis pulled away from Zayn's chest, a confused look covering his face.

His expression deteriorated into laughter as he looked at me. I was worried about him.

"Is he having post-traumatic delirium?" I think the tutor went over that when my father decided to slip in a pre-med class.

"Post-what?" Louis continued laughing, "I was joking!"

"Well now I feel like a proper fool," I retracted, still watching to make sure he was alright.

"We're watching Miss March," Zayn pushed Louis off him onto the carpet.

"Miss March?" I wanted to move down onto the floor with them, but my father would be absolutely furious if I ruined this suit.

"Do you even do, like normal thirteen year-old boy stuff?" Zayn pushed the disc in.

"I'm seventeen?" I answered.

The two boys looked up at me stupidly. "Zayn do you still have those magazines? I think it's time to bless Harry with the gift of masculinity,"

I furrowed my eyebrows as Zayn turned off the TV, running into the other room.

"Where is he going?" I crossed my legs slowly from where I sat, hoping Louis knew.

"To bring you your destiny," Lou placed his hand on my shoulder, moving to sit next to me on the couch.

"Is this another joke?" Last time I though he was serious he had claimed to just be joking.

Zayn came back into the room, placing a stack of dusty magazines in my hands. "You've seriously never read one of these?" He motioned for me to open one, "Never took from your dad's collection?"

"There doesn't seem to be much reading material," I pulled the grimy cover away, revealing a scantily clad woman. "I don't think my father would own anything this-" what even was this, "racy,"

I closed the book, brushing the dust off the cover; only to reveal another woman exposed and demoralized.  'Playboy' the title read.

"Soooooo, why?" I went to hand the magazines back to Zayn.

"What?" He accepted them back.

"Doesn't really make me feel anything. That's the point right? To be erotic?" I didn't want to sound pretentious, so I added, "no offense, but it just doesn't seem like my thing,"

"First time opening a playboy and he turns it away," Zayn laughed.

"Maybe he's gay." Louis turned to me and winked.

"Gay in what tense?" When I had looked the word up in one of the dictionaries a couple years ago, there had been several definitions.

My English tutor at the time had told my the first one would suffice; happy, gleeful.

"Gay, as in: likes boys." Zayn coughed out, holding in his laughter.

I hoped the lads weren't making fun of me, they seemed to laugh a lot in my presence; maybe they just laughed perpetually.

"I suppose it's a possibility," I shrugged, father hadn't showed any sign that any type of behavior of this mode was inappropriate, "I haven't ever looked into it,"

"Louis' gay!" Zayn shouted, turning his attention to Louis.

"Help him out Louis!"

"Up for a little experimenting?" Louis laughed, scooting closer to me on the faux-leather of his couch.

"Experimenting how?" My science and quantitative thinking tutor always had encouraged experiments; perhaps this type of thing is encouraged amount adolescents?

"Kiss me," he placed his hand on my shoulder, moving my hands to his waist, "if you want to,"

I've seen my mother and father kiss before, I suppose it wouldn't be to hard to copy.

He wrapped his hands around my neck as I leaned in, pressing a quick kiss to his closed lips; pulling away before he had a chance to respond. That's how it's done I hope.

"What was that?" Louis laughed, resting his head on my chest.

"A kiss?" I shook my head, confused, "that's how you do it, correct?"

"Where did you learn how to do that?" He continued laughing; his arms were still wrapped around me, so I kept mine of the curve of his waist.

"Observing others," he sat up to look at me, "did I make a mistake?" I always tried avoiding mistakes, it disappointed people.

"No, you're just-" he tilted his head, "disorganized," he finished, turning to Zayn.

"Might wanna leave the room for this one Zaynie, I'm going to show Harry what a real kiss is," he and Zayn smirked at each other as Zayn got up to walk down the hall.

"I'm taking your room as payment for this," he laughed from down the hallway.

"Alright," Louis finally payed me attention as we were alone. I was curious as to where he was going with this. I hated not doing things properly, and even though Louis told me I hadn't made a mistake, I knew I hadn't kissed him properly. "Just follow my lead," were the last words to leave his mouth before it sealed on mine.

Instinctually, I began to pull away in surprise, only to be held in place by Louis hand firmly on the back of my neck.

I relaxed, trying to do what Louis was doing. He was slowly pushing himself into my lap, moving his mouth against mine in ways that nearly classified as sinful.

It made me want to do things to him, made me want to push him down onto the couch and grind against him.

I refrained from doing that, leaving Louis in control. Otherwise; I don't think he could consider me very polite.

(A/N: when I type the word 'polite' at the end of the chapters I almost always forget the E at the end. Oops(hi))