Seventeen

"So you let Louis see you naked?" Gemma asked almost immediately as I closed the door behind me.

"Yes," I felt my back tense at the subject.

"Is this the first time or-"

"No," I cut her off, "Please do not tell Father, I can barely handle you knowing,"

"Harry, it's not a big deal," Gemma placed her hand on my shoulder as we walked and I had to refrain from the urge to flinch.

"Really?" I didn't believe her. Louis was the only person who I'd let see me so exposed and I even had moment with him where I was doubtful on the subject.

I definitely trusted Louis, but I'm unsure of how much.

"Yeah, you don't even want to know how many people have seen me naked," she laughed.

I hadn't even thought of that. Gemma is in University. She's a smart, responsible adult. How could she have made a mistake such as that.

"But, it's a clear rule of Father's not to be indecent in front of others," Father trusted us, how could both of us have disappointed him. Gemma was the one I was told to look up to, she was always my role model. Father always told me it was my goal to be successful like Gemma, just better.

He wanted me to be better, be smarter. Be an entrepreneur. Be a leader.

"As long as he doesn't know, he can't be upset alright?" She let go of my shoulder as we made our way to the front desk, telling the woman there that we were ready for our meeting.

One 'o clock, on the dot.

"Mr. And Ms. Styles," the same lady from yesterday approached us, taking us back to her office.

•••••

"Louis?" The meeting had only lasted fifteen minutes, and Gemma had taken it upon herself to educate me over the topic Louis was referring to when he meant 'lesson' afterwards.

She had given me her phone and told me to look up whatever type of thing I had any questions about.

It wasn't particularly strange. I had thought that it would be an uncomfortable topic, but Gemma had not been really in my life until recently; she didn't feel like family to me. I felt like I could trust her.

After an embarrassing session of WikiHow links force upon me by Gemma and suggestions she made to make me blush, I had decided on one thing I had wanted to try.

I wanted to use words that I had never used before, and I had the perfect phrase to arrange them in.

I'll use them another time, a time when I know Louis better; maybe when I understand what he wants better.

My hands shook slightly as Louis walked out of the kitchen, shirtless and in his boxers. "Hey," a smile played on his lips.

Without replying, I took his had in mine and led him through the room. Gemma's lectures had fried my brain, I just needed his contact.

"Woah, Harry," He stated, confused, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," I took in a nervous breathe and turned to face him, "I want something from you," He probably doesn't even want to touch me.

"What do you need?" He brought a hand up to run through my hair.

"Just hold me," I sank down on the bed, his arms wrapped around me; causing him to fall with me.

"Harry!" His laughter ricocheting off the thick walls of the room.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" I looked up at him from where I was burrowing under the covers.

"No princess, you're fine," he threaded his hands through my hair.

The name made my heart flutter. It only complimented what me and Gemma had found earlier. 

I curled up in his warmth, letting him continue to caress my hair. 

"I don't want to fall asleep," I mumbled against his skin.

"What would you rather do?" He chuckled, probably tired himself.

"I don't feel like doing anything, I just don't want to fall asleep," it was a confusing feeling, I didn't particularly understand it.

"Let's just talk then," Louis suggested.

"Okay," I agreed, "I like that name that you called me,"

"Which one?"

"Princess," I could practically feel his smile as he listened, "I like the others too," 

"That's good," he replied, "Anything else you like?"

I shrugged at that, becoming tired again.

"Sorry that sounded so fuckboyish," he chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I'm about to fall asleep," I mumbled, just above a whisper. 

"You're so tired," he laughed, "You can fall asleep if you want,"

"I don't want," I did want.

"Harry, yes you do," he argued.

"Okay," I didn't want to upset him.

"Fall asleep and I'll call Zayn, he's going to kill me if he doesn't know where I am,"

"Okay," I mumbled again. I felt as if I were boring him.

"Goodnight princess," he kissed the top of my head and I cuddled further into the blankets.

I couldn't sleep, so I opted to closing my eyes and listening to Louis' voice.

"Hello?" Louis whispered, probably not wanting to disturb me.

"No I'm not dead," He muffled his laugh. I could only imagine the way he covered his mouth with his hand as his eyes crinkled.

"I'm with Harry,"

"No! I wouldn't do that to him,"

  "That's disgusting Zayn, I don't even think he understands what that is,"

"Your gross and I regret calling you, goodbye."  I heard Louis sass playfully and hang up, setting his phone on the nightstand and sinking down into the bed further.

He kissed my head once more, letting out a sigh.

I wrapped my legs around his, throwing my arm over his chest.

"Oh my god," he jumped, "we're you awake?"

"Barely," I was really tired, but I couldn't sleep.

"Maybe you need to eat," he suggested, sounding a tad worried.

"I don't know how many calories Father would allow me. I ate a considerably larger breakfast than I usually do,"

"Go to sleep, baby," Louis sweet voice encouraged.

Well, it wouldn't be very polite to refuse, would it?

I'm so sorry this chapter was all over the place but I had to rewrite nearly half of it because it got way more sexual than I wanted it to soooo. Yeah.