Five

I woke a mess.

I could feel my hair sticking to me in places it probably shouldn't be and I was hot. Really hot. I could feel skin against my own and I felt bare. I felt strange.

I tried to sit up, only being restricted down by a substation all weight on my chest. Looking down, I remembered that I had fallen asleep with Louis. In my boxers. And he in his.

Seeing him only caused the strange feeling to amplify; heat nearly overtaking my body.

"Wow, Louis wasn't joking when he said I should leave the room," a loud voice pulled my focus away from the effect Louis was having on my body.

I quirked an eyebrow at the lad, hoping for some type of explanation, but receiving nothing but a cup of tea in my hands. "I didn't know how you liked it so I just gave you it how Louis takes his," Zayn handed me the warm cup, "If you don't like it, he'll drink it,"

The cup was strange. It was a plain black with a red inside, when I went to take a sip the rim tasted chalky and I placed the China down on the coffee table in front of me before I could taste the tea. "Should I wake Lou?" I hadn't wanted to insult Zayn with my distaste for the tea, so I hoped Louis would accept it instead.

"Have fun with that, mate," Zayn chuckled, walking down the hall back towards the bedroom he had originally emerged from.

"Lou," I nudged him from where I had moved him when I sat up, his head perched on my lap instead of my chest now, "Louis wake up," I lightly shook his shoulder.

"Fuck off," he slapped my leg under the blanket.

"I'm sorry," I retracted, fearing I had upset him.

"Oh wait it's you," he opened one eye, smiling tiredly at me, "I thought you were Zayn, that asshole," he sat up next to me, leaning his weight on his arms behind him. "I need a cuppa,"

"A cuppa what?" I asked stupidly, soon realizing that Louis probably wanted the cup of tea Zayn had given me.

"Thank you," he gasped, quickly taking the cheap mug from my hands; he nearly downed all the contents in one gulp.

"What time is it?" I wondered looking around the walls for a clock; not finding one, much to my disappointment.

"It's like," Louis paused, setting his tea down and pressing the lock button on his phone, "9:30. Boy we woke up early," he put his phone down on the table, picking his tea up again.

"May I?" I motioned to his phone. I needed to call my driver and my father hadn't allowed me to have my own phone.

"Of course," he gave me a confused look, not setting down his warm beverage.

As I typed in the familiar number, I wondered about Louis.

How could someone be so free? So ready to go out and face the world.

My father had always claimed that I had superior advantages to everyone else, that I would make it there before everyone else; but, was I really better prepared, or just richer?

My driver picked up, I don't know his name, my father had requested all the servants remain nameless besides a select few.

"Mister Styles," he formerly greeted, "How may I assist you?" His tone sounded relived, there was no doubt in my mind it was about my father being upset about my disappearance.

"Yes, hello." I greeted, waiting for a response that didn't come.

"I need a ride," I mentally scolded myself for that. Why else would I be calling him?

"Yes sir. Where would you like to be picked up?"

I looked to Louis, foolishly hoping he would mentally just know that I needed his address. Instead, he looked at me, waiting.

"Sorry," I moved the phone to my chest so the driver wouldn't hear that I was with other people, "What's the address please?"

Louis nodded, motioning for me to give him the phone.

I shook my head ridiculously. If the driver heard that I had spent the night with another person, that could lead him to think bad things; which in turn, my father could catch wind of the rumor.

He gave me a confused look, instead opting for writing the address down carefully on a receipt that had been lying next to his tea.

I quickly took the paper, already having left the driver alone on the line for far too long, telling him where I am.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes or less Mister Styles," He spoke in dismissal, accepting my quick thank you before hanging up the other line.

I handed Louis back his phone, "I'm so sorry, but I'm afraid my father would be even angrier with me if he found out I had spent the night with another person,"

"You're dad's pretty strict, huh?" He stretched his short arms out cutely.

"I suppose he just want us to have a positive future," I had to hold in the urge to yawn, it was inappropriate to yawn in front of others.

"Right," Louis stood up and stretched, taking his cup with him as he left the room, "When will your limo be here?" He laughed, walking through a doorway to somewhere; probably the kitchen.

"Driver said maybe in ten minutes," I stood to collect my things, a feeling of embarrassment sweeping over me once I remembered I was practically naked.

"You actually have a limo?" Louis stuck his head back around the doorway, his eyes sweeping over my bare body.

"No, but it would have been rude to correct you," I went tithe closet, pulling the garment bag out.

"You're really nice, aren't you?"

"I just try to be polite is all,"

(A/N: sorry I've been really tired so this is absolute SHIT.)