Fourteen

Sorry about the random POV change, but I can't write smut from Harry's point of view or else I'd have to use weird words. Also sorry for the wait. Boys are jerks.

"Harry?" Louis asked from where he hadn't moved from since I crawled into bed with him.

"Yes?"

"I can't sleep, I've been sleeping all day," he fisted the material of my shirt. I didn't mind, regardless of how expensive the cotton shirt was. If it were anyone else, I would kindly remove their hand.

"You have a right to sleep all day, you've been working all night," I cuddled into his side further.

"I wanna do something," He looked up at me from his lower position on the bed.

"Whatever you want," I answered, hoping he chose something we could stay in bed for. I was surprisingly tired for the lack of activity I had today. Father would be disappointed in my lazing around all day.

"You sure?" He got a deeper tone to his voice as he asked the question.

"What?" I cocked an eyebrow at him, kindly inquiring.

"Has no one had 'The Talk' with you?" He ran a hand up and down my chest as he asked, the actions brought a blush to my cheeks.

"What talk?" I had been talked to by many people. I have had conversations based on a number of various topics, but none stuck out to me in the context.

"The sex talk," he propped his chin on my shoulder.

"I wasn't aware there was such a thing," I stated, focused on his trailing hand.

I had heard of sex; meaning gender, or meaning intercourse.

I assumed he was referring to the second definition; based on the inference that we were both well established with our gender.

"I think it's time you got a bit more educated," he spoke against my neck.

His hot breath sent a chill through my body, his hand stopped on my upper abdomen.

"L-Lou?" I asked, I felt incompetent for stuttering, "I don't have any study materials, I surely- I can't learn a lesson on such short notice, will there be an exam at the end?" I got up, worried about failure.

Louis laughed lightly at my fretting. "Harry! It's not that kind of lesson, I promise you it'll be easy to learn," he interrupted my panic by wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Easy? Is it elementary? What subject?"

"You're thinking to literally H," he turned me around, taking my hands in his, "Just let me do this for you," he whispered the last part, walking backward to lead me back to the bed.

I could trust Louis, I could let him do whatever it is he wanted to do. Unless he wanted to murder me as part of an Aztec sacrifice.

I don't think I could willingly let him do that. Actually..... Maybe.

He turned me so my back was to the bed, gently pushing me down so I was laying beneath him.

"Do you remember the first night we met," he hooked his hand under my thigh, "and we kissed?"

"Yeah?" I spoke, but it came out as more of a breath, I didn't know what to make of Louis' actions.

"Well that's what I want to do tonight, but this time it will be better for you," he guided my leg until it was hooked around his waist, letting me press against him.

"What about you?" I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I want this to be about you," He place a short kiss on my lips, quickly pulling away and sliding his hands up my bare torso under my shirt. "We'll worry about me later," he said with a smile, sliding down in the bed slightly.

Louis

I looked up at Harry from my position, pushing his shirt further up his chest and letting him pull it off.

A light pink blush covered Harry's cheeks, and I don't think he knew it was there.

"It's cold in here," Harry mumbled quietly, his shallow breathing hiking into a gasp as I placed my palm over his crotch. "W-what what are you-" Harry's voice cut off into another gasp.

"Do you want me to stop?" I looked up at him, he had his hands covering his face.

"No," he spoke after a moment of silence, moving his hands down his face slightly so he could peek through his fingers at me.

At that, I resumed palming him. After I gave a particularly good squeeze, a load moan left Harry's pretty lips.

Harry immediately slapped his hand back over his mouth, looking absolutely mortified. "I-I'm so sorry, that was- I don't," he was rambling.

"Shhh," I laughed, removing his hands from his face, "I want to hear all the pretty sounds you make," I whispered against the shell of his ear.

Harry seemed to relax at that, letting his hands fall to his sides; but keeping his eyes looking up, like he couldn't stand to see anything but the cream colored ceiling.

I slid my fingers into the belt loops of his jeans, slipping the stretchy material down his legs.

"Tell me if you ever feel anything less than comfortable, okay love?" I slowly pulled the fabric off his ankles, coming back up to admire his gorgeous legs; tan and long, lean and smooth.

Harry made a breathless sound in agreement, surprising me by tightening his legs around my waist. His movements pulled me closer to him, my lower position leaving my face against his stomach.

"S-sorry," Harry mumbled, "I-I don't know why I did that,"

I stopped him before he could release his legs completely; letting him loosen them just a bit before I mouthed over the slight bulge in his boxers, making him tighten this thighs all over again.

Okay funny story: I was trying to write the first chapter of a new fic (I do this for all my ideas I have a million story drafts) and in the first two hundred words I had used the phrases "Disembodied Uterus" and "Unborn Fetus"

Do I need psychological help?