Sixteen

I just wanted to share this Instagram page with everyone bECAUSE ITS LITERALLY CALLED HARRY LOUIS LIKE WHAT IF THEY HAVE UNDERWEAR LIKE THIS BC IT HAS THEIR NAMES ON IT PLS SEND HELP.

"I need a shower," I spoke unmotivated, "and to brush my teeth,"

Louis laughed brightly, "You say that, yet you're not moving,"

"My brain says I need to get up, but my heart says remain in the warmth." I cuddled further into his side, which was surprisingly possible.

"H," Louis rolled so he could face me, "If you get any closer baby, I might smother you,"

"I'm sorry," I backed away from him, no longer connected to his body heat, "I-I'm going to take a shower, uh, and get ready for the day, yeah," I swung my legs out from under the cozy blankets, goose bumps immediately rising on my bare legs and my arms.

"You don't have to Harry, I was joking," Louis stood up to stand with me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love being close to you, but I don't want you to get hurt," he whispered against my neck, sending a different type of chills through my body.

"Do you want me to take a bath with you?" He slid his hands down my arms to warm me up.

"Will you wash my hair?" I asked as he kissed the tip of my head, inhaling the scent.

"Of course, love," he led me the master bath that was connected to the room, this one was nicer than the other.

It was a garden tub, surrounded by floor to ceiling mirrors around the room; all lit beautifully by a crystal chandelier and marquee lights between each mirror plank.

"Woah," Louis sucked in a breath as we entered, "This. This is nice."

"I like my bathroom at home better," I turned the knobs as I spoke.

"What's that like?" Louis had a tone in his voice, a tone like he genuinely believed it could not get any better than this.

"I don't want to sound as if I'm bragging," I shrugged the topic away, stripping down right in front of Louis.

I hope he was okay with that.

I hesitated only slightly as I kicked the boxers off my ankles, waiting for Louis to get in the tub.

He stepped into the water, this time adorned with bubbles Louis must've added when I wasn't paying attention.

I slid down into the water with him, letting him wrap his arms around my torso. "I really enjoy this," I closed my eyes and relaxed against him, "I don't take many baths anymore, but I think I may start again,"

"I enjoy it too," he kissed the top of my head, "Promise to take more baths with me," he laughed, the sound reverberating through my back.

"Would you be alright if I fell asleep?" The warm water slowly lapping around my shoulders was weighing my eyes with fatigue.

"Of course, love," he began running his hands through my hair. It was nice, made me even more willing to fall asleep.

••••••

"Harry," Louis voice nudged me awake, accompanied by the sound of sloshing water, "wake up, baby,"

"I'm sorry," I wiped my eyes before peeling them open.

"It's fine, your sisters here," he rubbed my waist with his thumb.

"Hey Harry," she spoke from her position, leaning against the marble counter.

My hand immediately flew up to my face, my knees drawing up to my chest.

This was not appropriate. This was not okay. Sister could tell Father.

Oh god, what if Sister tells Father.

"Harry?" Louis asked from behind me, concern lacing his voice.

"I brought my hands away from my face slowly, not making eye contact with anyone as I rebuilt my composure. "Sister, please step outside for a moment and I will be out,"

"A-alright," she spoke nervously, her voice followed by the click of the door.

"Harry," Louis started, "are you alright?"

"No." I shook my head, I could feel my wet hair catch on Louis chest, "No I am not," I began to stand up, tears welling in my eyes.

I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my chest, taking another to dry off with.

"Angel," he stood behind me, his forearms snaking around my front, "You're fine. Gemma didn't see your body, you were under the water."

"She saw me with you," I leaned my head against his chest, "What if she tells father I was with someone, and I was indecent." I brought my hands up to my face in shame.

"Baby, she probably saw more of me than you," he laughed sweetly from behind me.

"She saw you?" I asked, a new emotion washing over my body.

"Woah, woah, woah," Louis loosened his grip on my as I turned in his arms. "No, I didn't mean it like that. She didn't see either of us,"

"I'm sorry," I leaned my head against his bare chest, "I don't know what that was," I genuinely was sorry. I can't remember a time when I used a tone that harsh with someone, not even when the maid's ruined my favorite shirt to wear on Thursdays.

It wasn't extremely harsh by no means, I've heard Louis use worse with Zayn and their best friends; but me, I had never spoken that way to anyone. It was just further upsetting.

"You were jealous," Louis smiled down at me.

"Jealous?" I asked. I suppose it was a possibility, "Not an option I would initially consider, but it makes sense,"

"Let's get dressed and go talk to her, she said you've a meeting soon,"

"A meeting soon?" My eyes widened, "How long was I asleep?"

"A couple hours," he replied, removing my towel for me, "The tub keeps the water heated, it's really nice."

I nodded in agreement, surprised my body let me waste time during the day by sleeping for that long.

I didn't really feel like putting pants on. I wanted to spend all day laying in bed with Louis, wearing nothing but my boxers.

But I didn't want Gemma to see me that way. I didn't want Gemma to see Louis that way.

I felt like I couldn't tell Louis why I was so embarrassed. I couldn't tell Gemma either, even though they've probably been through the same.

This was one of Father's suggestions for being courteous, one I've transgressed often in the past couple days.

Father told me sharing personal stories with others wasn't very polite.

Epilouge for Chasing The Sun is posted