Fifteen

All that happened was Louis sucked Harry off. I promise to write more detailed smut later haha

"Lou?" I blinked up at the sleeping man, a futile attempt to wake him, "Louis?" I was unexpectedly tired this morning, not wanting to move an inch away from Louis' warm body.

I just wanted him to hand me the phone, it was on the nightstand by him. Then we could order breakfast in bed. I smiled at the thought, being lazy and staying tucked happily under the covers instead of reaching over Lou for the phone.

Twenty minutes of observing how Louis' chest rises when he sleeps and trying to calculate his maximum lung capacity, his rough morning voice distracted me from my thoughts, "Good morning," I smiled up at him, trying not to think about the night before.

I was absolutely mortified, I could cringe. Yet, at the same time I don't regret it. If I could do it again I would; over and over.

Personally, I'd never had an orgasm. I had experienced arousal before, but the problem was always quickly solved with a cold shower.

"Can you hand me the phone I'll order breakfast," I sank lower down into the blankets as he handed me the device resting his hand in my hair.

"Breakfast here is really expensive," he shifted his body towards me, "We could just go downstairs for the complimentary,"

I had to resist the urge to gag. Breakfast in public. From a buffet line.

"No way am I getting out of this bed until I have to," I didn't want to outright say no, that would be extremely rude.

"The price..." Louis sounded guilty.

"It's on a tab," I was confused about his attitude towards this, "They'll just charge it to my fathers account, we won't even see the transaction,"

"If you want," Louis kissed my forehead as I dialed the number given on the service card.

After I had called and given the customer service center my order, I cuddled back into Louis side.

"Do I have to get up and answer the door," Louis grinned from beside me, "Since you refuse to move?" He laughed quietly, his voice still deep from having just woke.

"No, they'll come set it up in bed for us, we just have to buzz them in," I closed my eyes, on the edge of falling asleep again.

"Buzz them in?" Louis didn't understand.

"Just hand me the white remote from beside the window operations when they knock on the door," My eyelids felt heavier than they usually do.

"Window operations...." Louis trailed off, "right."

I peeled my eyes open, forcing myself to sit up so I can grab the remote from the table, quickly retracting from the cold air back into the blankets.

"Shit!" Louis stood suddenly from my warm spot right as I had gotten comfortable.

"What?" I blinked at him, startled.

"I can't be seen with a customer!" He looked around panicked, "Not like this, I'll lose my job."

"Why?" Was he doing something potentially considered wrong? Would his fellow employees see this as an opportunity to mock him?

"It's just not very professional," he started towards the connected bathroom.

"Are you embarrassed?" I felt a slight pain in my chest at the hypothesis.

"Of course not, H," he strolled back over to me, placing a quick kiss on the side of my head, "I just can't loose my job, Zayn would kill me if I couldn't come up with my half of the rent,"

"Rent?" What was he renting? 

Louis looked like he were about to burst into a smile, being cut off by a crisp knock on the door. "Shit," Louis backed towards the bathroom again, "I'll be right in there, tell me when they leave,"

"Alright," I nearly whispered. I didn't feel strange being alone, especially since I usually ate breakfast alone, but I felt empty sort of. Empty that I wouldn't be able to sit beside Louis while the workers set out the food.

I pressed the button, letting the maids and butlers in; answering when they asked, thanking them when it was expected.

When the group had left, the steaming food set out extravagantly before me, I called Louis back in; keeping my voice only loud enough for him to hear.

"M' sorry love," he crawled back under the white duvet, immediately tangling his lets with mine, "Hope I can convince you to forgive me,"

He kissed my shoulder as he spoke, and he had already regained my favor. Even if I were upset, I don't think I could've brought myself to tell him.

"Let's eat?" I adjusted the bed tray, the silver platform held up by two bars that hooked to the bed frame, creating a small table.

Louis nodded at that, he had to be hungry; we didn't eat hardly at all yesterday, and he had been working.

"Oh my god," he threw his head back, "This is like God in my mouth," I giggled at his reaction, my laugh was embarrassing to be honest.

"Nearly tastes as good as your pretty cock," he whispered after he had swallowed, nudging his face into the crook of my neck.

Now I really had a blush coating my cheeks, I could feel the heat radiation from my face as I covered it with my hands.

"No, don't," Louis gently grabbed my wrists to remove them, "You're far to beautiful to cover yourself like that."

"Do you enjoy getting a reaction from me?" I wanted to pull away, but his warmth kept me blanketed by his side.

"Quite a lot," he smiled, I could feel his lips against my collar bones, "What time is your appointment?"

"I'm due just after One today, then I'm there for fifteen to twenty minutes," I spoke as he laced our hands together, my cheeks growing pinker at his actions, "Then I'll be back up here, with you,"

"Thankfully," he nodded, letting me cuddle into his side as we ate.

I wanted to call Gemma, tell her to handle the meeting without me so I could stay with Louis.

That wouldn't be polite.

But does it really matter?