Chapter Two

(a/n: I changed her bday from Dec. 11 to april 11. hehe. just sayin'.)

So... after that... We practiced.

They did a pactice game with 2 other senpais each team. Akashi, Murasakibara, Shinta-kun and two other guys vs. Kise-kun, Aomine, Kuroko and ofcourse two other senpais.

Then... they started the game. Momoi's on Akashi's side and I'm on Kuroko's side. I didn't thought of winning this practice game. Duh, Akashi and Momoi joined together... a guy with perfect orders and a girl with information... they're a good team. Well, I still have the Light and the Shadow.

Aomine's skills bloomed early. Shinta-kun's improving with his shots. Kise's having one-on-one with Aomine and he's somehow doing great. Sushi-chan's still the same, he's just like going with the flow. Akashi's trying to focus more, I think.

They're still growing their skills. It's not perfect yet. I wonder... if these guys bloomed and they fought one another... who will win?

Whatever. Imma focus on the match infront of my eyes. Like hell that would happen. These relationship they share is not just like any other.

Then their match went on. Aomine's scoring for my team and the others on defense. Kise somehow makes some points. But the other team's defense is stronger, making our offense weaker. Well, it ended with 78-65 in favor of Akashi's team. What can I do? Akashi's orders were just perfect to beat us.Whatever.

"Mikocchi!" A blonde guy who's shining with sweat called me.

"What?" I asked him as I threw a pocari on his face. He luckily caught it.

"Cruel... You want this to hit me on my face, don't you?" He said as he shook the bottle infront of my face.

Isn't it obvious? "Sorry... Didn't mean to." I just said.

I feel so tired. Even if Akashi is sweet to me earlier in the locker room... He's somehow.... cold? He's not even looking at me all through out the game.

I stared at him. He's still practicing. He dribbled the ball and positioned to shoot. He made the shot and it went in. He's sweaty. He's the only one who didn't come close to have some pocari. Is he angry again? But he's so sweet earlier. Did I do something wrong?

"-kun. Miko-kun."

"Ah! Sorry, Shinta-kun... what is it?" I asked when I realized he's calling me. I was out of my mind.

They call me "Miko" when we are practicing because they say I act like a guy. Then they sometimes call me Naru-chan when we're not practicing because I'm narcistic (they say). But I'm not... case closed. LOL. But Shinta-kun always call me Miko... but he sometimes calls me Naru too. I asked him why did he chose to call me Miko and he said that he calls me Miko because I'm kinda boyish and Miko sounds boyish.

"Why're you in a daze?" He asked. He has this bunny stufftoy on his left hand.

"Usa-chan?" I remembered the stufftoy held by Hunny in the anime Ouran High school Host Club and ignoring his question.

In the anime... Haruhi's lucky enough to capture the hearts of those 6 guys. She ended up with the prince like guy with violet eyes and blonde hair named Tamaki Suoh. Even his name sounds like a prince. But he's always sparkling. I don't like guys like that. I'd prefer Mori and Kyouya or Kaoru.

Whatever. I'm lucky I'm loved by this hot guy with his blazing red hair, mesmerizing bloody red eyes, ivory white skin, slender body, mysterious aura and everything... uhm.. for short.. every little damn thing about him is oh-so-perfect and his name is Akashi Seijuro.