Special(???) Chapter for 1k+ reads!

(reminder: This chap has nothing to do with the previous or next chap. It's got no connection to the real story. Just one of my craziness. Dunworry, no lemon or lime. if you want lemon or lime, don't ask me, go to the store and buy for the both of us. Bweehee. ^^)

"Akashi~..." I called out.

"Hey!" I shouted.

"Akashi." I said strictly.

Damn! Why on earth is he ignoring me?

"Hey, wait up! You walk too fast!"

Yeah. He didn't even bothered to look at me and slow down.

HE FUGGING IGNORED ME.

He is my boyfriend and he is just freaking ignoring me right fugging now?

What kind of boyfriend are you! Damn you! Bastard!

We reached his limo and he opened it.

"Wah!" I squealed because he pushed me inside the limo and that made me stumble inside the car.

He went infront and got inside too with a bam. He closed the door harshly. What is it?

MOOD SWINGS AGAIN?

Wait. Is Akashi... having... periods? Like girls?

No joke. Stop with that freaky and weird and creepy idea. Damn this imagination.

"Akashi..." I tried again but he didn't answer me. He just started the car and drive off to somewhere he only knows.

Argh.... What te heck did I do again to make him ignore me?

Damn. Damn. Damn.

What I'd do to have you here, here, here,

Damn. I am so getting crazy right now because Akashi is freaking so ignoring all of what I say and I am very sure that my way of using something called grammar is wrong. I even sang a song.

Argh.

Wait, that rhymes. Wrong and song. Yeah... I made a good joke...

(Izuki mode on...? ahahah)

(minutes passed by and the silence has filled the car and it was already overflowing[lol]...)

"Akashi... Where are we going?" I tried and rested my cheeks on my fist.

Silence.

Hey you, don't you dare use silent treatment on me. I'm gonna rape you.

(a/n: That is just an expression I got from a very perverted friend named Trisha. Yeah. She says that when she's annoyed... by me. ahaha)

Ugh. Damn you Akashi Seijuro. Damn you.

"Akashi... Talk to me." I tried again. I won't give up...

On us. Even if the skies, get rough. I'm giving you all my life...? Love...? What is the freaky lyrics? Damn!

Naru, stop singing a song that you barely know the lyrics and convince Akashi to talk to you.

I took a deep breath and said, "Akashi Seijuro, won't you try to talk to me?"

"Akashi Seijuro minus Akashi."

What the fuggery fug are you saying? Hey, yes you're intelligent and all but don't you dare use Math on me. And what? You're using words dude, not numbers. Remember what I said?

If you keep on annoying me, I'm gonna rape you. (a/n: Way too aggressive, eh?)

"What are you saying?" I asked with a short laugh.