Chapter Seventeen

(A: Hi Hi~ this is a crappy and short chap. Sorry if it's kinda OOC. And, there~ reavealed!! Haha xD Sorry for making Akashi look like a pzycow(><) hehe peaze owt yow. Love you guys muwah. Sorry late update~)

"Narumi?"

I almost dropped on my knees when I laid my eyes on them... but something's stopping me. I don't know what it is but my knees aren't feeling weak at all... rather, it almost made it's way towards the persons who betrayed me.

"Atsushi..." I mumbled in a low angry voice. How dare he? Laying a finger on MY property. Does he think he's greater than me? He has that much confidence to try and oppose me? As I said, no matter who opposes me should be eliminated. Then tell me why the heck is he doing this?

'Because you're weaker than him... right?'

This voice again. Why does it always had to appear when I'm in this kind of situations?

'You almost tasted defeat at the tip of your tongue... but you didn't have to because I came to defend the mighty, huge, big, pride of yours... Right?'

Won't you just shut up?

'It's because of me... that you're still standing on your both feet on the ground with the people's knees were stuck on the ground. Don't you forget.'

I get it now so stop, okay?

'Also don't forget that YOUR loved one is being harrassed by now.'

And with that he became silent mode again.

Did Narumi kiss Atsushi?

I wanted to go there and beat the crap out of him but I didn't. I also felt my knees wanted to give in and kneel down like the world crushed my whole body onto the ground but instead of doing those things, it led me towards the outside. Didn't even minding of what could happen there.

I just opened my umbrella and walked towards the gym again.

One thing inside my mind.... Running and running and never getting tired of it despite of its absurdness...

Narumi...

She's running inside my mind yet I didn't even done a thing to take her from Atsushi.

Well, maybe it's not just Narumi that's inside my head now.

I've also been thinking...

If Narumi would still love me even if I'm a weak coward without the other me.

I ended up inside the locker rooms and changed my shirt since it's wet because of the rain.

Why?

It's another thing that came inside my mind just now.

Why?

I have too many questions that starts with that word. Simple word but when more terrible words were added then it would be a crushingly painful question.

Why?

Is it because I'm weak without the other me? Is it because I am such a coward? Is it because I didn't do anything enough? Is my love still not enough? Am I still not enough? Do I still lack at something at some point? Am I that really weak? Do I have to get stronger even more? Do I have to give and sacrifice even more? But what would I even give and sacrifice when I have nothing at all?

I have too many queations like this inside my head right now ever sice Narumi came inside it.

I just really wanted to know...

Do Narumi still love me?

If she does, she wouldn't do that. She's not the kind of girl who'd give up and would go with the flow. She's always against the flow and she'd not do that kind of thing.

But right now... Why did she do that?

Narumi....

I'm sorry for the thigs I have said or did that may have broken you. If I can only utter this simple nonsense and just be honest about it to you... Well I am sorry that I just simply couldn't. I really wanted to but I don't know how to do it. Earlier when I saw you with Atsushi, I couldn't even move a finger to take you back into my arms and stop him from stealing you. I was such a coward to let the pain got through me first before thinking of what might've happened between the two of you before I came. I was... afraid. If I'd ask you why are you going to kiss Atsushi... I was scared of what you may have to answer me. I know you wanted me to believe in you, that you wouldn't do such things because of the promise you made with me. That you'd never ever dare to leave me. And you'll always be by my side whatever happens. I'm wondering if you can still be by my side forever when all I am giving you is pain and all I do is to compliacte this wonderful world you're in a little bit more. If I'm not in your life, you may have gotten yourself a brighter life than what you are experiencing right now. It's all my fault. I'm sorry Narumi. I should've done everything I can to not be a coward for you. But no regrets comes first because is comes last, right?

I'm sorry... Narumi. All I could only say is that I should've done something better for you... for me... for the both of us.

Thank you, Narumi.... for all the good times. The bad times. the sad times. The joyful times. Thank you for spending and wasting some of your time with me. Thank you, for making me happy.

Thank you... for everything.

Also...

I'm sorry... for everything.

I just couldn't bear everything anymore. I might snap very soon.

"Akashi..."

And there... I saw someone I really look alike. I thought I was looking at a mirror.

I breathed in and out...

I let a smirk play on my lips...

Sorry Narumi, for being such a coward.

I love you.

But...

But...