Chapter Twelve

(A: this would be fast forwarded and it would be cut short... maybe. Lol. And the type of the way this chap would be written is back to the idiotic way. Ha.Ha. Sorry if it would be too weird to handle.)

Well, we went home... after that drama... and wonder what we are using right now?

It's a bike. Akashi's pedaling and I'm sitting behind him, hugging him tight so I won't fall off the bike.

There are times when he would be mean enough to make our pace fast and make me squeal. He'd just laugh at me. How mean.

Well, when I asked why he is laughing, he said that, whenever he'd make our pace fast, once I squeal, I'll hug him tighter and that makes him happy.

Okay, so imagine Akashi... wet because of the rain, riding a bike while it is still raining somehow, with a cute (self proclaimed) girl hugging him... it's cute... right?

Well, we're heading to my house. He said that his limo is waiting there for our arrival and he'd head straight home after because of some family business.

Akashi dropped me infront of the gate and a butler took care of the bike.

He smiled at me so I smiled back.

"Thanks for today, Aka-"

"Seijuro." He cut me off... and... uhh... Seijuro?

ARE YOU TELLING ME TO CALL YOU BY YOUR GIVEN NAME? ARE YOU CRAZY? GO HOME AKASHI, YOU'RE DRUNK.

"Huh?" I said. Pretending to be innocent.

He chuckled. And I want him to stop melting me ryt naaaw. Huhu.

"Seijuro is fine now. Call me Seijuro." He said and stepped closer to me.

"HEH?" It is hard. Wait, I think I dreamt about something like this already....

Uhh.., no it is not a dream. It is a not so special chapter in my life.

"Now..." He held my arms and gave it a squeeze, "Say it."

"Ha? Ah eh..." I started to panic because I am going to say his name and he is so damn close to me.

GHAD. MY HEART. IT IS IN DOKI DOKI 1000% LOVE. Haha joke. That kinda sounds weird. Lol.

Well..........

He raised his eyebrows, waiting for me to say his name.

"Hnnn... S-Sei..." I started and I felt warmth on my cheeks, "...Juro..."

"Good..."

"...-san."

SILENCE. Did I just said Seijuro-san? Huuuuh????!?!?!

"Uwaa! Sorry! That sounds wrong!" I shouted and bowed.

He pulled me closer to him and placed my head on his chest.

"Say my name without stuttering and I will let you go." He said as I listed to the steady beat of his heart.

"Then I shall not say the word so we would stay like this until the whole world explodes." I said and smiled.

(Why did that part sound like Romeo and Juliet? lol.)

"Idiot. Just say it." He said so I gulped and uttered, "Seijuro..."

I heard him chuckle so I smiled even more.

"I really love you." He said so I looked up to meet his red eyes and said, "I love you too~"

I stood on my toes to brush our noses playfully but he held my face between his hands and gave me a peck on the lips.

Ghad. Why does he have to do this everytime?