Chapter Ten

On the way to somewhere over the rainbow... We were just quiet. I'm wrapped in his arms, silently listening to his heartbeat, feeling his warmth all around me with my eyes closed. Appreciating the silence and the company I'm keeping.

When we stopped, I sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes.

I looked at Akashi who has his eyes closed and... looked at our hands.

Oh my ghad, how come I never noticed that our hands are interlocked?

I watched his eyelids open up as I stared at his red mesmerizing orbs. I felt my face becoming hot so I looked away immediately.

I heard him chuckle so I moved my face towards his direction again, shooting him a glare.

"You're so cute when you blush like that." He said and moved closer to me as he brushed the bangs covering my face away.

I pouted like a child in tantrums and said, "As I said in the past, saying those kind of things won't help my blush to fade away." I looked at the other direction again and took my hand away from his as I crossed my arms but...

"Who said I want your blush to fade away?" He moved closer again and pulled my face closer to his. Damn sexy, hot guy... seducing me like this. JOKE. Author-sama said that lemonados are banned already... So lemme stop this perverted green mind of mine.

"Shut up... Just, please." I pleaded with my blush getting redder and redder and what.

"Okay, okay. Let's go outside now?" He suggested and I nodded.

He offered a hand once again so I took it as he opened the door and led us outside.

I stared at the park infront of me and a gasp escaped my lips.

"Akashi..."

This is the park where I...

Shouted that I love him.

Oh yea, you read it right. I did that humiliating thing. I was so stupid that I did that. Damn.

Well, the story behind is that...

Akashi asked me to be his girlfriend one morning at the gym after we played one on one and when he said that...

I was so dumbfounded I didn't know what to do so I stood there like an idiot and only stared at him.

And I think my mouth was hanged open...?

Well, I didn't even notice the time when he left.

That's how shocking it is. I don't even know what my face looks like that time.

I was already jumping and squealing ang fangirling deep inside my soul, mind, heart, and with my whole being mentally when he said that.

So when I said "yes"...

I realized I was alone inside the gym. And I can hear the door closing.

I realized I've been thinking too much for too many minutes that Akashi thought (MAYBE) that I busted him.

That was one big big big big big big biiiiiiig mistake.

So yeah, he didn't talk to me for a day that time so I was forced to do that...

To shout I love you right here in this park.

THIS IS WHERE THE REMNANTS OF MY DIGNITY IS BURRIED.

Ghad. I duwanna talk about it anymore so let us go back to the present. Kyihi <3

Akashi's holding my hand~ Oh my ghad. I am so damn lucky. Haha! Be jealous you guys. Mwahahhaa. He is holding my hand~ He is holding my hand~ Bwahahaha xP