Chapter Fourteen

Bastard. Making Naru cry like that. Even if she do loves you, you don't have the right to make her cry, hurt her, and break her heart. You do that everytime. Make her happy for some time then be a stupid person who hurts her like it is only natural. She's probably thinking where she should go right now.

"Know your place. Tch. Why the heck would you say that to someone you love?" I said but the trees, bench, the roof that protects me from the rain and a portion of the cold walls of the gym only heard me.

"Moreover, you let her run through the rain and get wet. Just how cold are you? And you didn't even followed her. Bad person~"

"What are you saying over there?"

Well... Shit.

I looked at the direction where the door is and saw someone smaller than me.

Small but terrible. I guess that really works for him.

The small yet invincible captain of our team, Akashi Seijuro.

"Hi there~" I said. Not answering him.

"If you want to have a word with me, then just say it infront of my face." He said like he is demanding something.

Well, I guess everything this small guy says should be embedded in a rock and be called as a commandment.

What a pain.

"Then... would you give me every bit of your attention?" I asked and faced him, and as I do that...

When our eyes locked...

I felt like I am a prey begging for my life to my predator to not kill me if I made a move.

I felt kinda paralyzed in a moment right there but I kept my face blank, not showing any kind of fear to him.

"Yes. I'm all ears." He replied and crossed his arms.

He has his jacket with him but he didn't slip it in his arms, it's just hanging on his shoulders.

A new fashion trend, eh?

"About her..." I started and stared at his face to see if it would make any changes when I told him that it is about her... but failed to see any.

"What about it?" He raised his brows.

"You probably heard my monologue so --"

"I heard it. Don't stick your nose into someone else's business." He cut me off.

Well, another commandment to take note of. I'd probably have more than ten commandments to embed in a stone. That's a lot of work.

"I'm not sticking it into your business. I just accidentally heard it. Tch..." I defended myself and leaned on the wall.

"Why are you still here anyway?" He asked me and eyed my clothes.

Well, yeah... I'm in a civilian clothes already.

"Did you change your clothes and went back here just to eavesdrop?"He said as his eyes went back to glare at mine.

If stare could only kill, this guy would kill every person he'd stare at.

"Mean~ I told you, it's not my intention to eavesdrop. It's just that I saw you guys talking so I decided not to barge in." I excused. Well, it really is not my intention.

He, himself is my intention. To have a conversation with him is what I came back for.

"Then tell me your intentions. Speak." He demanded a reply.

"This..." I turned to look at him again, "...is what I came back for."

He smirked, "Heh, you came back here just to talk about that girl? That's stupid."