Chapter Eleven

So... the kiss with the cake thingy... Should I count that as my first kiss?

My first kiss went a little like this, muah, and twist, muah muah, and twist xD Lol I am singing.

Well, should I or should I not?

Ugh. What? Help me guys, should I or should I not?

Whutever. But you know... Here's a trivia...

Akashi kissed me... right? Because of the bits of cake at the side of my lips...

Then while he was kissing me that time, remember when I reacted, "W-Wo-Woah whut that" or sumthin lyk dat?

That's because...

Okay it is kinda gross but... yeah, to be honest...

Akashi licked the bits of cake off my lips using his tongue (of course) so... yeah. That happened.

And his excuse was because I taste like red velvet, he couldn't resist but to lick it off.

@_@ gross but I felt like I was on Cloud 9 that time....

But still gross... but No. It is sweet. Ugh!

Instead of thinking about that kiss, why not think about whut the heck is happenin' right now?

So yeah... it's raining. At first it was only light rain drops falling from the dark, gray clouds but seconds passed by and here we are...

All wet... 

BECAUSE of the damned RAIN that is pouring HARD... Whut should we do nao? T^T

Huhu. Okay. So... Yeah.

"Come..." He swiftly said and grabbed my hand as he pulled me up.

"To where? The limo left us." I asked but held tight on his hand.

"I know that. Now..." He looked at me and smirked, "Run."

"What?!" I reacted but still moved my feet in a fat pace.

"Why did you let the driver drive off to somewhere?" I asked with a smile.

Well, me, the emperor, rain, park, no one around...

PURRFECT. Oh, I mean, PERFECT.

"Because I ordered him to." He just said with confidence.

"Wait what?! You should've known that it will rain because you know everything! Why did you ordered them to leave?!" I scolded him.

Well, it's not like I really dunwant to be playing with him at the park while raining, but... the problem is...

My clothes. Yeah. My clothes.

"I ordered them to leave because I know it'll rain."

"I don't understand you... just get your phone and call 'em (bastards) up."

"I forgor my phon-"

"HOW CAN YOU FORGET YOUR PHONE, YOU IDIOT!? YOU HAVE MORE THAN FIVE PHONES AND YOU STILL FORGET TO BRING ONE?! HOW STUPID ARE YO-KYAAAAAAAAAA*infinity sign*"

Damn damn damn... why the heck would Akashi do this to me?

"Oi... Don't hug me out of the blue. You know I'm bad with surprises." I said with my face so damn red and hands tying to cover my cherry face.