My emotions! My emotions!

Thorin Oakenshield/Richard Armitage is a life ruiner! I REPEAT! He's a life ruiner!

I regret nothing for creating this story! And it also makes me wanna OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH!! (That doesn't make any sense <_<)

Anyways, enjoy reading this folks and keep your Thorin sexual innuendos in you for now. I'll come to that point sooner or later.....

AWKWARD....

(I believe I was the only one who thought about that.)

Here it goes...

WARNING: Lots of swearing. Lots of words that needs to be censored!! (It's so ironic 'cause she's an angel and she swears)

Drum roll please for the Majestic Thorin! *drum rolls*

Please vote, share and comment fellas! Thank you very much :)

DISCLAIMER: I own no original characters in The Hobbit. I only own my OC's :)

Note: Angels are the most powerful and strongest living creatures ever exist, especially those who are in the higher ranks, next to wizards and elves.

-the only way to kill an angel is to break their wings which is a very tricky hard thing to do. Stabbing with a sword, shooting them with multiple arrows or any use of weapons will not kill them.

-angels live in Hiemlen (Heaven)

-Amira is the only Ethelion left (Half-elf, half-angel) the rest of them died.

(I may quote some parts of the story from other books and movies)

U N D E R  C O N S T R U C T I O N

I bow down to thy hignesses, John Ronald Reuel Tolkien and Peter Jackson.