1. Signed Sealed Delivered...I'm Lost

(Gandalf's POV)

"The time has come. Follow the cloud from the Far East of the Northern Mountain but I'm afraid our world will be completely unknown to her. You know what to do Mithrandir" Thoughts were scrabbling in my mind to what Lady Galadriel said. The most awaited child of prophecy will now return.

It was written in history that her father was known to be an angel specifically, an archangel, and her mother was of the elven race. The child was sent away from the other dimension by her father, fearing the menacing danger and his daughter's safety. Since then, history became legend, legend became myth and until then nobody heard what happened to the child.

"Certainly, Lady Galadriel. Must I inform the others?"

"Yes. For she will be a great help for the dwarf king. I must warn you, keep her from the forces of evil. Many thirst for her power."

I bowed respectably to Lady Galadriel and rode away before it gets dark. No one knows what will happen and how I should tell the companions about her.

(Amira's POV)

You know what? I am 800% done. I'm done with practically everything. I've already finished some of my favorite series. What in the world am I gonna suppose to do with my life now?

All I have is my laptop and my wifi. They're the only reason why I still live on.

My name is Amira by the way. 20 years old. I'm a student architect in Cambridge University and I live by myself.

I have so much passion in art (sketching) but mostly archery. Though, I've never learned it from a trainer because you know I was struggling like hell, I still now but unlike before it was crucial. You have no one to cling on. No parents. No family. No relatives. None at all. I was raised in an orphanage. I wonder what kind of a person I must be to deserve this way of living.

Ever since I was a kid, people treated me like an alien. Mainly because of my eyes. They're different from the normal ones. It has a very light greenish blue shade that everytime I wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss or have a midnight snack and I pass by a mirror, I always find it slightly glowing. Like a cat's eyes except I have no slit pupils. It's just glowing. You should see it under the sun.

But I don't give a crack. I love the way I am. I truly do. Reflecting from my past experience, people are just jealous and insecure that they judge another person, in a negative way, to satisfy their egos.

Anyways, a nun who took care of me since I was an infant and she said she found me outside the door, on the porch; a necklace with my name on it was on me. I'm still wearing it now and it's the only memory I have.

"Hancock, watched it 70 times. Angels and Demons, naah too boring. Lord of The Rings, already did." Seriously, I couldn't find a good-and-not-repeated-movie for tonight. I sat down on the couch and continued thinking what to watch.

Movie. That reminds me...

I scanned my bag open. I saw a small paper bag inside it. It was a gift from an old stranger I lended a hand last yesterday. I felt so sorry for her though, people just casually walked past by her while she was carrying that damn heavy cart. So yeah, I carried it for her instead. Then she gave me this paper bag of DVD.

Awesome, I never knew an old beggar could own a new bought DVD tape. I was not insulting her but she said I should watch it tonight. Okay? That was very...odd. Well, watching it will not harm me in any way. Unless it's a disguised bomb.

"The hobbit? Hmm.."

Really? The Hobbit? I've watched it three times already. I think I like Lord of The Rings more. The reason why I watch Lord of the Rings because of Legolas.