6. Rivendell For The Win

Yeah...this one will be longer compared to the previous chapters. If something is wrong about it, please feel free to tell me then I'll fix it for you guys :)

I wish y'all here with me. Right at this moment! Y'all should've seen how Rivendell looked like in real life. It's like heaven man, trust me. The rest of them couldn't even stop gawking at it. The walls, the intricate designs, the view, the aura...just...I can't even.

RIVENDELL FUCK YEA!!

While Bilbo and I were busy admiring the beauty of the place, the dwarves seemed to act uneasy and awkward specifically Thorin. Dude. You guys needs to chill! Randy Thrandy's not even here. Although I wish he was because if he's around then probably Legolas is also around. Legolas, Oh my Legolas!

NO!!! I don't want to betray them!! And especially not Thorin! God I feel so horrible!!!

"Mithrandir" We all turned around to see a dark-haired elf descending down a flight of stairs and greeted us. Well, not really us. I'm talking about Gandalf. Oh! I remember him! He's Lindir, the poor elf babysitter!

"Ah, Lindir!" As Lindir and Gandalf greeted each other, the dwarves murmured amongst themselves in distrust.

Thorin whispered to Dwalin, "Stay sharp" Even though I don't have an Elvish ear, mine were still keen enough to hear a whisper or a soft sound which is really awesome!

"Hey Bilbo," I gave him a tap on the shoulder.

"Yes?"

"What do you think? Of the place?"

"I think it's breath-taking. Nothing else could be compared to the beauty of this place" Oh Bilbo, wait until you see Lothlorien. Oh wait...he's not gonna be there.

"Yeah me too." I pretend to agree with him. Better be cautious than to get busted.

Shortly while Lindir and Gandalf finished their talking, Elvish horns from earlier are heard again. The company turned around and I saw a group of armed horsemen approaching along the bridge at a rapid rate.

Immediately, the dwarves bunched up together into a tight circle, in Thorin's command, with their weapons pointed outward. I was practically squeezed by Bilbo on my back, Kili on my left, Fili on my right and Thorin was facing in front of me. Like how awkward...

I'm referring to Thorin. His arms were all around my waist, guarding me securely close to him and I was not used to that at all!! Fili and Kili are completely fine with me but Thorin?!! I looked down because I'm pretty much sure that I was hell of a lot blushing that time and my inner emotions couldn't stop exploding around.

The mounted Elves arrived and rode in circles around us. That was scary. It was like we're surrounded by freakishly beautiful native people, with their long sassy blonde hairs, to be hold as captives. Eventually, they stopped, and one elf, LORD Elrond, separated himself from the others.

He studied the dwarves and stopped when he found me. His eyes widened a bit in pure utter disbelief. Lord Elrond got himself relaxed when he saw Gandalf.

"Gandalf."

Gandalf bowed gracefully, "Lord Elrond. Mellonnen! Mo evínedh?"

I don't know but it seems the Elven language was like English to me. I actually understood every single words of it; I have literally no idea how and why. I wonder if I could talk. Oh what Gandalf said means, 'My friend, where have you been?'

"Farannem 'lamhoth i udul o charad. Dagannem rim na Iant Vedui." Lord Elrond said 'We've been hunting a pack of Orcs that came up from the South. We slew a number near the Hidden Pass.'