Bad Luck

Eunkyung climbed up the stairs and shut the door behind her with a soft click. She sighed and leaned against the door, trying to wrap her head around everything.

It seemed like tonight, she wold not be sleeping in her own bed.

She straightened herself and walked over to her closet. Shoved in the corner was a large bag for traveling that was covered in dust. There was never a need for her to travel or spend time any were over night so hadn't even touched it in years. Pulling it out, she set it down on her bed before turning around and confronting her dresser. She yanked some clothes out carelessly, not even caring if they matched. At this point, Eunkyung really just wanted to get this over with so she can come back home as soon as possible.

She could care less about Jungkook and his thing with wolves.

She could care less about how he thought she was in danger.

After living in these woods for her whole life, She had confidence that she was safe here.

But for the sake of her wolf, she'd do what she had to do to keep him safe. Even if that meant spending a few nights with Jungkook and his clan of hunters.

After double checking she had all her necessities, Eunkyung took one last look at her room before turning the light off and leaving with Jungkook.

***

JB was normally one of the first in his pack to get up in the morning. He was more of a morning person by nature. He enjoyed the brisk morning air and watching the fog roll across the forest floor, leaving dew across leaf covered ground. With a cup of hot, bitter coffee and a quick morning work out, He was ready to face the day. It had even gotten to the point were he would wake up with the sun naturally.

But the morning after Yugyeom had found the hunter at Eunkyung's house, JB did not wake up naturally.

A cute, twittering giggle had woken had woken him up.

To comfort their pup, they had all slept together. The entire pack was stretched out and curled up in various positions across the living room. In the night, JB had insured that all of them had their collars on with their phones in their holster, incase the hunter decided that now was the time to attack them and they needed a quick get away.

It was comforting for JB to see his pack all together like this. Sometimes it was too easy to take the brotherhood they had for granted.

There was another giggle and JB glanced over were it was coming from. In the middle of the room, underneath Jackson and Bambam, was Yugyeom.

All of the yesterday's distress was gone from his face and was replaced by a sweet smile. The pup seems perfectly content and happy, even occasionally giggling like a school girl with a crush.

JB raised his eyebrows and sat down next to him to study his face. Yugyeom sometimes talk in his sleep but it was rare. Normally it only happened when he was having significant dreams, like nightmares. But there he was, giggling up a storm as he laid to rest.

Jr, who was sleeping next to him, tired and slowly got up. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes before glancing to the side and casting his gaze to their pup.

"Someone's having fun." He mused and stretched with a sleepy moan. "Do you think he's doing better after yesterday?"

"He's still asleep," JB answered. "Its easy to forget about your problems when you're out of touch with reality."

***

When the whole pack had woken up, Jr made an easy breakfast of fruit and pancakes. He gave everyone their own plate and they all sat in a circle around the living room.