Chapter 1

You were the captain of the (your crews name) Pirates. With a bounty on your head for 270,000,000 berí. You are also a devil fruit user but everyone in the marines, the townsfolk, and a few pirates feared you because of one reason. No one knew of your devil fruit, except your crew and the people that you had encountered.

You had the devil fruit named the voice-voice fruit, making you a voice women. So people had heard your voice which can either lead them to dead or in a state of shock, therefore you were simply known as 'Siren'.

Even though your voice put the marines to dead and the people to shock or maybe sleep, if it were a lullaby, the marines were able to record you on accident when one of the marines brought his camera with him, realizing this, he hid the camera before battle with you and accidentally pressed record.

That incident had happen a little over a week ago. It gave you a new nickname and bounty.

You used to be called 'No Name' but now your called 'Siren' and since then you had to wear a hoodie so no one will recognize you and run, which had been happening more then normal since your named changed.

About your bounty. It went from 270,000,000 berí to 384,000,000 berí.

You hated your life at the moment.
So let's bring you to the present shall we~

(Y/n) walked around the island with a (f/c) and (s/f/c) hoodie, it's hood covering half of her face. A (f/a) (favorite animal) following you around.

"So captain?" Nick talked breaking the comfortable silence they had. (Nick is your favorite animal). The (h/c) haired girl hummed in reply not looking behind her. "Well I was wondering where we're going captain." Nick said as he now walked beside his captain.

"We're going to the slave trading center." The captain of the (crews name), (y/n), said. Nick stopped.

"We're buying a slave captain?!" He yelled, stopping when (y/n) turned around put a finger over her mouth shushing him.

"No we're not, Nick. You know I hate that stuff it's inhuman." You said as you turned around and continued walking, Nick following.

"Then why are we going there captain?" He asked falling instep with you.

"Don't know, but I feel like something's going to happen. You answered putting your hand into your pockets.

"Is this why the rest of the crew are at the fair instead of with us?" Dan asked; his reply was a nod of the head.

It took at least 5 minutes until they got there. The moment they were about to walk in, a hand landed on your shoulder causing Nick to get into a fighting position. (Y/n) turned her head to the side were she could see him.

He had tanned skin, really tanned skin, with a scar going across his forehead. He wore sunglasses preventing anyone to see his eyes. He had black hair, pants, and shoes with a white shirt.

"Sorry ma'am but animals aren't aloud inside." The guard said.

"I really don't see a problem here really." He was about to cut you off but you continued before he could. "I mean he's more human than animal. He can speak, walk (if your animal can/wants to), pay, and do other traits just like a human."

"Ma'am I think you've gone crazy." He said as he tried to pull you away from the door but failed miserably.

"Oh really now, Nick" you called his name causing the (f/a) to perk up.

"Yes captain?" He asked causing the man to let go and run away.

You raise an eyebrow. "Some guard, huh" Nick agreed as you two walked in.

It wasn't packed but there was still a lot of people there. Some looked over at you and your first mate as you guys walk in and sneered at them. Nick was about to say something but was interrupted.

"Nick don't worry about them. They're just like that since they think their better then everyone else since they have money but really their no better then a pirate captain who only cares about him or herself instead of their own crew." The (h/c) haired woman, who was now in her seat, said. A few other crews were smirking while the rich were glaring. One got up and grabbed your hoodie, well tried to at least. You grabbed his wrist before he could touch you.

You smirked. "I wouldn't try that if I were you." You said as he tried pulling his wrist away from you. You let go; he pulled his hand away immediately and rubbed his wrist. He was about to leave but he pulled his arm back and took a swing at her. Surprising all the rich people. Surprising the man (y/n) caught his hand, allowing him to see your face, and started cowering away pulling his hand desperately trying to get away from you.

"Y-your, y-your S-" he got interrupted when Nick jumped on him.

"Captain doesn't want people to know who she is just yet so I suggest you be quiet right now." Nick whispered then getting off him allowing him to scurry away to his seat.

The other pirates were now looking at her wondering who she is to make him scurry away like that. To be a bit funny in this situation she looked at all of them, stuck out her tongue, and flicked them off. Causing the red head captain to get angry.

Honestly you didn't care, one bit. You just couldn't wait to get to the exciting part so you can leave the inhuman hell hole.

Little did you know that, that scene had caught the raven haired man's attention for sure.