Chapter 2

So there you were. Bored out of your mind watching the inhuman deeds. Humans being sold, and other humans buying them it disgusted you to no need.

You look at your first mate he was asleep. You don't blame him really, you would too but you were waiting for that 'exciting thing' to happen, but right now you were starting to feel like you were wrong, but you stayed waiting.

You started looking around the stage. They were on entry number 15. She was a beautiful girl with long, purple hair; she was covering her eyes so you couldn't see them, crying. You felt bad for the girl. She didn't look like she was from here.

The door opened distracting you from what the announcer said. You looked over and glared at who it was. A celestial dragon. Their even worse then the rich and a selfish pirate captain combined into one.

"What a relief, sounds like it's still going" the ugly bastered said. No one could hear him but the people next to him and you of course. It is a voice after all, an ugly voice at that.

People were cheering. It disgusted you even more.

"Well that maybe true sir, I believe I just heard them say they were on entry number 15, which would mean the auction is almost over" he's butler said.

The celestial dragon grunted. "It's because of this idiot for getting us here late." He replied. I hated this. He started kicking the man he was riding on early who was already so badly hurt. If I could, I'll kill that celestial dragon. He stomped on his head and said something. I couldn't hear because I was to angry.

I don't seemed to be the only one who noticed. A group of people a fisherman with a starfish, and a reindeer also watched. They looked to be pirates then rich.

Again you didn't hear what they were saying you gut didn't feel like it.

My he celestial dragon started walking to his seat guided by a guy in a clown suit. You glared at the man. It was the only thing you could do.

He walked down to were his wretched family is. His sister seemed to notice him first. You decided not to listen this time in fear of losing your temper.

People started cheering again which brought your attention to the stage. A used to be captain of a pirate ship. He didn't look to well at all.

Somethings happening. He started swaying from side to side as people started to laugh. He soon feel face forward. A girl screamed.

The familiar sound of blood dropping on the floor could be heard. You knew what happened. It was possibly the only way he could be free.

He bit of his tongue, he would rather die then spend the rest of his life as a slave.

The auction continued you didn't pay any attention to it anymore, it was just so inhuman.

The lights got darker, and drums were being played. Lights of different colors were going, like it was some kind of party, steam soon came as something was rolled in. Don't tell me.

They have a mermaid? This is even more inhuman.

People started cheering even more. They were going wild.

Everyone got quite when the celestial dragon that came in late yelled '500,000,000'. The announcer was shocked and speechless. Everyone was.

You put your feet up on the seat in front of you ignoring the face someone's head was there and kicking him in the head, he didn't dare turn around. You sighed. Again catching the attention of a certain raven haired man.